Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Remnant is recruiting for it's SW:TOR division!

About The Remnant:

The Remnant is a new multi-game community - Aion: Tower of Eternity was it's initial game, but there are already plans in place for divisions of The Remnant in Star Trek Online, The Secret World and Final Fantasy XIV. The focus of The Remnant is the community, we are not only looking for skilled players to play with, we are looking for life-long friends and team-mates, regardless of the game you play! A lot has changed for me since I started my MMO career (married, job, child, quit job to go back to university!!) I say this to say I know about real life, and that you want to play your favorite MMO, but not have it be a 2nd job! You want to come home from work (or school ) and be able to play with friends in a fun and friendly group. The Remnant is the place to do that!

All of the The Remnant divisions are semi-casual - with a fun, friendly, helpful and community based atmosphere.

With all this "family friendly" stuff being said - we also hope to be organized and structured in game to give you the opportunity to be the best you can be during the time you ARE playing, whatever game you play!

The Remnant website has blogs, photo galleries, a flash arcade and other features to make it a place you want to visit constantly. The forums are designed for interaction and participation and contain more then just posts about gaming, you will come to The Remnant website to talk about Sports, Life, Family and anything else.

We hope you come for a visit, and join us!

Comments

• AdvancedTechAdvancedTech Member UncommonPosts: 165

Bump!

Remnant Member - Sephriem

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

Good luck with your recruitment.

BTW! Are you guys RP?

The difference between RP and regular is pretty huge. I tend to not like RP servers, but with SW:TOR all the guild are going RP, so I might not have much of a choice.

• veratutazzveratutazz Member UncommonPosts: 136

A-> do you guys plan on playing on the Jedo or Sith side? (or both? lol)

B-> What are your plans for choosing a server? (assume basic choices PvE, PvP, RPPvE, RPPvP) Low pop, High pop?

Yes all of these boiling questions...how's your FFXIV guild, how's your Aion guild coming along?

• Kazumo_RKazumo_R Member Posts: 9

“I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.” Oscar Wilde

WWW.REMNANTGAMING.COM

• CurtCanuckCurtCanuck Member Posts: 3

Bump! (Remnant member DarkCanuck)

As for your questions guys, as it stands it is too early to definitively answer them but we are intending to have both Jedi and Sith divisions.

Our other Divisions are really doing well, I think we are going to have some pretty big numbers for Aion especially. Feel free to come on over and check us out.

• Alright, I'll bite.  I'll check out the website right now.