Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trial column

Everytime I browse the game list page,  I am usually looking for the released games that have frre trials that I could download and experience the games firsthand.  It would bevery useful if there was a "trial" column in the game list or a separate page with a list of all free trials, open betas, etc.

____________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
/
------------ Blazeard----------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / ____________

____________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
------------ Blazeard----------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / \____________

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comments

• FoxlyFoxly Member Posts: 78
    image I was going to suggest the very same myself. I think, better than a column though, the page idea. Plainly linked to the main page of MMORPG.COM, it would be a major feature of this website. I'd followed links from Google to Gamespot and other places which ended up being long-dead links and finding the Trials area took a few minutes of hunting through the small print links all over the interface. So yes, a Trials area, please and a plainly presentable link (graphical, perhaps?image) on the main MMORPG page? Thanks! image

Define me by my personality, not my nationality or the politics related to any nation I may live in.

"...the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem and hardly ever what we dream."