Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Localized English Version

booboofingerbooboofinger Member UncommonPosts: 96

It seems like this game is doing a localized English version.

The URL to this version is www.ran-world.com/ and they have a beta starting July 15th. I for one am curious about this game, since I like to see MMOs that don't necessarely take place in the normal fantasy settings.  

Comments

• FireRagesFireRages Member Posts: 8

Is this going to be a United States version, or just an english version?

• booboofingerbooboofinger Member UncommonPosts: 96

From the banter on the forums it seems it's more of an English language version,

But that could be because most of the people who play this game are not in the US. That might change. 

I played a US version some time ago.. but the server closed.. And just stopped playing Malaysian version.. but really wanna come back..meh I will just wait for this one, is any1 who signs up invited to CB?

I'm not sure.

I have signed up so if I can get in with just that, I'll let you know. 

Lets play together! Also, what time does the CB start? And lastly, what class ug onna be and what type? I am being either a dex swordsman or an int brawler, but atm can't decide  T_T

That sounds good, though I am not sure how active I might be on this game. It usually takes me a bit to commit to a game as that means that I have to drop another somewhere down the line.

The word is that the servers go live on the 15th, but I would go ahead and register now and claim your free gifts. They may become real useful.

As far as classes I'm still not sure. Either a brawler or maybe an archer. I'll just have to play around a bit and see which one I like best.