Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14 day free trial?

I signed up for the 14 day free trial last year and played PotBS a bit but then moved on, now though when I go to check my station account it shows the trial as still open (Pending) with no end date. Does this mean that the 14 day trial is longer then 14 days or is it calculated on the time in game or something else? Anyone have an answer for this because all I see on the PotBS site is 14 "day" free trail.

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

Comments

• DJXeonDJXeon Member UncommonPosts: 553

FLS/SOE have applied a free 14 days to most expired Potbs accounts as part of a seperate winback incentive.

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541
    Originally posted by DJXeon

FLS/SOE have applied a free 14 days to most expired Potbs accounts as part of a seperate winback incentive.

So if I login it will start the timer?

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

• DJXeonDJXeon Member UncommonPosts: 553
    Originally posted by Dedthom

Originally posted by DJXeon

So if I login it will start the timer?

Yes, if the winback has been applied it starts the 14 day winback trail just by logging in, even if you only login once for an hour the countdown continues offline until its expired.