Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New teaser/Ad

kb056kb056 Member CommonPosts: 423

Comments

• ClaesClaes Member CommonPosts: 265

In my opinion, that was horrible.

• SandbloxSandblox Member UncommonPosts: 180

Well, that trailer for me was a mixed bag. It had some decent game footage that made the game look pretty OK. However the music and the writing was really cheezy like it was made by a angst filled 15 year old nerd.

Oh, it also bit off Global Agendas "No Elves" trailer that came out some time ago, which was also cheeze but in a more B movie funny kind of way heh.

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

oh stop. The trailer was fun... [Mod Edit]

• kb056kb056 Member CommonPosts: 423
    Originally posted by Claes

In my opinion, that was horrible.

Why?

• WargoleMWargoleM Member Posts: 47

it looked ALOT better than it did in the past

like a million times better

Save a Tree.... Eat a Beaver

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

I'm looking forward to this game, and I fully support indy MMO development.

Having said that, what in THE hell is up with the character animations?  Is it really so hard to put some time into the characters so that they move smoothly and somewhat naturally?  Lotro has the same problem and it's a big budget game.  It's a huge turn off for me.  Even much older games like SWG had better animations than many of the new games out or in development recently.

I can put up with the lower level of textures and general graphics in some indy games.  I know they don't have a ton of money and endless resources to utilize.  But for god sakes, put some extra effort into our character animations.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.