Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funniest or Cleverest Names / Guild Names you've seen so far

I saw a guild on Darklands server in OB called <Black Ork Down>, I love this guild name! Good work to whoever came up with that.

I'm yet to see a particularly clever character name yet.

Comments

• HaelixHaelix Member Posts: 116
    Originally posted by Noggin

I saw a guild on Darklands server in OB called <Black Ork Down>, I love this guild name! Good work to whoever came up with that.

Problem I'm having is seeing far too many names people "think" are clever. [Mod Edit] and Dorfowner being two I saw recently that I remember. Wit is something alot of people attempt to use when naming a character, coincidentily it's also something those same people tend to lack.

• geldonyetichgeldonyetich Member Posts: 1,340

I still remember a guild back in Age of Conan that called themselves, "<Boss>"

They looked identical to boss mobs, and we ganked them many, many times by accident.

• Reccax626Reccax626 Member Posts: 17

Guild name "The Plunger Hunters" after the plungers u can find in so called inaccessible areas of the world

• NogginNoggin Member Posts: 808
    Originally posted by Haelix

Problem I'm having is seeing far too many names people "think" are clever. Labiapuncher and Dorfowner being two I saw recently that I remember. Wit is something alot of people attempt to use when naming a character, coincidentily it's also something those same people tend to lack.

Very true.

I remember seeing a Goblin Blood Mage in Vanguard called Hemogoblin, I thought that was clever.

• GnazonGnazon Member Posts: 442

Shamans called Yoda and Loldigocks and a bright wizard called Mrburns are the ones that made me chuckle. I am sure I will encounter more in upcoming weeks.

• kielkerkielker Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by Gnazon

Shamans called Yoda and Loldigocks and a bright wizard called Mrburns are the ones that made me chuckle. I am sure I will encounter more in upcoming weeks.

I saw a Bright Wizard named Mr.Burns too. I thought that was pretty funny.

• TheSheikhTheSheikh Member Posts: 804

I made a Dwarf named Bilboteabaggins and a Magus named RobZombie. I also saw that Bright Wizard named MrBurns weirdly enough, whoever stated they saw him as well.

As for Guild names, <Get In Da Choppa> was my personal favorite.

STOP WHINING!

Originally posted by TheSheikh

<Get In Da Choppa> was my personal favorite.

heh I like that.

• amoroneamorone Member UncommonPosts: 209

Ooooohhhh....all of this just reminds me why I am sooooooooo loving playing on an RP server. 

I wonder if the Realm War site works properly, here are the results for a search for Yoda as a character name.

realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterSearch.war

I thought there would be a Yoda on every server.

• HaelixHaelix Member Posts: 116

I made a Dwarf named Bilboteabaggins and a Magus named RobZombie. I also saw that Bright Wizard named MrBurns weirdly enough, whoever stated they saw him as well.

I just knew if I waited a few minutes someone would come along and prove the point I posted above. Although the <Get In Da Choppa>  made me grin.

My finacees guild in WoW was <Living Dead Girls> only female zombies were allowed in, was a pretty big guild, considering the entry conditions.

And yup, I roll toons on RP servers too amorone, doesn't stop it all, but at least it cuts back some of the idiocy.

I made a Dwarf named Bilboteabaggins

I didn't think they allowed that many characters in a name.

Also wondering why a search for that name brings up nothing.

http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterSearch.war?characterKeyword=Bilboteabaggins&server=0&realm=0&race=0&career=0

• KailashKailash Member UncommonPosts: 301

hehe one of my fav names ever was a guy in LOTRO named Osamabindrinkin looked EXACTLY like osama lolz it was hilarious.

O and the most clever guild name was probably The Confederates lol Only cause it was my friends guild and he was black irl. Surprisingly it was one of the best guilds ...world wide haha

• Shard101Shard101 Member Posts: 479

Saw a guild named Hello Kitty

I made a Dwarf named Bilboteabaggins

I didn't think they allowed that many characters in a name.

Also wondering why a search for that name brings up nothing.

http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterSearch.war?characterKeyword=Bilboteabaggins&server=0&realm=0&race=0&career=0

Got me

Cut off the "s" it was actually Bilboteabaggin.

I don't think a search will find him though, OB is finished so he was deleted along with my others. My release character is on Ostermark RP with a in-context name.

STOP WHINING!

I just knew if I waited a few minutes someone would come along and prove the point I posted above. Although the <Get In Da Choppa>  made me grin.

My finacees guild in WoW was <Living Dead Girls> only female zombies were allowed in, was a pretty big guild, considering the entry conditions.

And yup, I roll toons on RP servers too amorone, doesn't stop it all, but at least it cuts back some of the idiocy.

I don't have a lack of creativity, it was Open Beta so I tended to make ridicuous joke-names seeing that the characters were only temporary.

At launch (yesterday) I made a Dwarf RP toon on Ostermark with a nice RP name.

STOP WHINING!

• NateGLNateGL Member UncommonPosts: 7

I was in this guild :D great bunch of blokes funniest times ever :)

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Member Posts: 518

theres a guild on Praag called "She was level eighteen"

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

• meadmoonmeadmoon Member UncommonPosts: 1,344

Problem I'm having is seeing far too many names people "think" are clever. Labiapuncher and Dorfowner being two I saw recently that I remember. Wit is something alot of people attempt to use when naming a character, coincidentily it's also something those same people tend to lack.

Those are tame to what I've seen in Aion. Wifebeater and playwithmyc**t were particularly memorable (and offensive).

• IllthalaIllthala Member Posts: 56

1. Cry me a RvR

2. Clucking fantastic.

3. MWHAHAHAHA

• PheacePheace Member Posts: 2,408

"WAR is everywhere"

• CrazyIvorCrazyIvor Member Posts: 50

There was a BW called 'Gasmarkfive' which thought was pretty funny .

Playing: Nothing
    Retired: Runescape, DAoC, SWG, Planetside, Guild Wars, WoW, EVE, Battleground Europe, LOTRO, AoC, WAR.
    Tried: Pretty much everything!

• Mailman285Mailman285 Member Posts: 1

In World of Warcraft there are several

GnomelandSecurity

WOW Chicks have stamina

• msturlesemsturlese Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3

on wow i saw a "blizzard stole my life" guild....  funny ... and sad if u realize its true o.0

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

On skullthrone I once saw a Black Orc named 'Biggy' last name 'Smalls'.