Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me find this game!

RockVacircaRockVacirca Member Posts: 4

Hi,

A few weeks ago (max 6 months) I came across a Fantasy game site, where on the Home page they were talking about the demise of the game, but that they hoped to keep it alive in some form by releasing the code.

In the meantime a computer crash lost me all my links, and I cannot remember the name of the game.

Does it ring a bell with anyone?

Rock

Comments

• RockVacircaRockVacirca Member Posts: 4

Bump.

Still not found it. Any help/suggestions gratefully received.

Rock

• SonikFlashSonikFlash Member UncommonPosts: 561

you don't remember the genre or anything, what did the pictures on the main page look like

• peteski123peteski123 Member UncommonPosts: 447
    Originally posted by RockVacirca

Hi,

A few weeks ago (max 6 months) I came across a Fantasy game site, where on the Home page they were talking about the demise of the game, but that they hoped to keep it alive in some form by releasing the code.
    In the meantime a computer crash lost me all my links, and I cannot remember the name of the game.
    Rock

I believe it was MYST ONLINE you are thinking about

• SonikFlashSonikFlash Member UncommonPosts: 561

Indeed looks like the article is still up 2

mystonline.com/en/

• JTJT Member Posts: 401

I would recommend giving a bit more information about the website/game.  What little you did provide here describes pretty much every game that didn't make it.

Originally posted by JT

I would recommend giving a bit more information about the website/game.  What little you did provide here describes pretty much every game that didn't make it.

I would lay money it was the game I said it was, what part did you miss?

• RockVacircaRockVacirca Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by peteski123

Originally posted by RockVacirca

Hi,

Rock

I believe it was MYST ONLINE you are thinking about

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

That was it.

Thanks again,

Rock

Glad to help