Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXO contest winners

2»

Comments

• TarkusTarkus Member UncommonPosts: 45
    I don't mean to sound gready or burst anyone's bubble. I won. But I was thinking all weekend, do those of us who win forfeit a chance to win in the Christmas Giveaway. I'd rather win any of those prizes than a chance to betatest a game that's being released soon. I got to test World of Warcraft for onlt two weeks. WOW! (excust the pun). Is there anything in the general rules that say If you have won a prize on mmorpg that you're unable to win another?

Welcome Back My Friends

Welcome Back My Friends

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

Confirmed half way at about 10GMT today, now if we win this does that make it less likely we win in the christmas giveaway?

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Gratz to you all.

Cheers

P-4 3.0, 120 HD, BFG Geforce 6800GT OC/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0c and cable ISP 3mb

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    Nope you can normally still win in the christmas event because winners are randomly picked (i hope) but that's what they keep saying,winners are randomly picked by a computer.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• IrenicuzIrenicuz Member Posts: 43
    *Takes the red pill and sees how far the rabbit hole goes* Yay, won! image MMORPG.com

• HashmanHashman Member Posts: 649

#176 winner ::::24::

Bad luck to all those that didn't win. Or rather ::::35::

• 51505150 Member UncommonPosts: 222

So what happens now?

Do we have to wait for the 24 hours to expire before we find out?

The only reason I ask is that the appearence of lots of 'Matrix beta requires a credit card' threads makes me think that I've missed something somewhere along the line.....

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

HAHAHAHHA I didn't win the contest but I STILL got in. Just got an email a few minutes ago :D Registration info and everything all set to go :D Suckers :D

(PS-CLOSED BETA not preorder beta)

SOE makes decent games that appeal to nerds. Their customer service is run by jocks who bully nerds. Wonder why SOE sucks so bad...

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

Any one know when we can play? I can't wait!

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

Originally posted by brian72282
    HAHAHAHHA I didn't win the contest but I STILL got in. Just got an email a few minutes ago :D Registration info and everything all set to go :D Suckers :D(PS-CLOSED BETA not preorder beta)
    SOE makes decent games that appeal to nerds. Their customer service is run by jocks who bully nerds. Wonder why SOE sucks so bad...

Oh and to top it all of I WON an account today too :D

score 2 4 teh win :D

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

WTF!? what means disqualifed.... im too shit to play it..?image

ARGH, i got the F***ing post where thay said ive winned the ticket then then... guess what.... i doead all things like they said!

but i were Disqualifed....?

• kdziubakdziuba Member Posts: 14

yeah !!! 500 on the list !! :P yupi !!! ::::02::::::02::::::31::::::08::

• necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

i won, but didnt confirm, i was already in and just didnt wanna take another spot, so i hope someone got my spot.....