Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I bought lord blackthorn but quit before my month was up because...

TrenchgunTrenchgun Member Posts: 295

Of the test server.

Once I was able to go onto the test server and see what a maxed out version of my character was, and see it was total crap in terms of combat, I lost all further interest in playing. Although probably better I found out then than later.

I have a lot of good memories of a game like UO back in the day, but I wonder if by today's standards it would still be interesting to play. It's not like any other game has ever come close to matching UO's gameplay.

Comments

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865

I don't know. I recently returned and am loving it. I guess it's like everyting else. If you find a good community and good group of people to play with ou'll enjoy yourself.

• RellimnietsRellimniets Member Posts: 45

Agree, good community and the rest will follow. Graphics are not everything and if anyone think they are, then their nieve. Graphics make it that much better, but WoW should prove that graphics aren't all that, EQ1 should show you this as well, for there are more people in this game then some of the newer ones out.

Peace