Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

------How LAZY are YOU------

2»

Comments

• RavenStJRavenStJ Member Posts: 309

.... zzzz

• deathtoall2deathtoall2 Member Posts: 25
    TOOLAZYCANTTYPEMORE

life sux then you die get over it

life sux then you die get over it

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

I'm so lazy I'd rather drive to the convience store that's only 5 mins away by foot from my house if I need something

I'm so lazy I must have about 50$ worth of Coke cans in a brown paper box in my closest that keep pilling up.  I don't even remember how long ago I emptied it either.

I'm so lazy I'd rather buy an item from Ebay, pay for shipping and have it delivered to my house rather than go to the mall.

I'm so lazy my PC fans make so much noise cause they are the same fans I've been using for the past 2-3 years, I keep wondering the day they will stop working due to all the condensed dust stuck in between the bearings.

Anyways I could go on, but these are the main factors I'm actually aware of and really could so something about. lol

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Originally posted by Johnark

I'm so lazy I'd rather drive to the convience store that's only 5 mins away by foot from my house if I need something

Thats not lazy thats just keeping your legs strong for when you REALLY NEED them

I'm so lazy I must have about 50$ worth of Coke cans in a brown paper box in my closest that keep pilling up.  I don't even remember how long ago I emptied it either.

That's not Lazy thats called keeping your garbage clean. Very respectable

I'm so lazy I'd rather buy an item from Ebay, pay for shipping and have it delivered to my house rather than go to the mall.

Thats not lazy thats just smart

I'm so lazy my PC fans make so much noise cause they are the same fans I've been using for the past 2-3 years, I keep wondering the day they will stop working due to all the condensed dust stuck in between the bearings.

Thats not lazy you just love collecting stuff.. In this case dust and lint

Anyways I could go on, but these are the main factors I'm actually aware of and really could so something about. lol

why do something?

Click Here --->Just one of those days<--- Click Here
    What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

Originally posted by ][-ROB-][

Who is the lazyest person here come on hit me lets see what you got are you the lazyest person in the world.

Wouldn't the lazest person be to lazy to post?

-=-=-=-=-
    Posting credentials on a message forum is for the pompous. A idea can be judged within the context of itself, the person that posts it is irrelevant.

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• qurckqurck Member Posts: 91

ARRRRG!!!!!!!! logic it BURNS....image

We call the village idiot Mr. President

We call the village idiot Mr. President

• admjn65admjn65 Member Posts: 253
    I a 2 la-z 2 finis typi word

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Originally posted by admjn65
    I a 2 la-z 2 finis typi wordimage

you cant be that lazy, you put effort into adding a dash between la-z, and you also used valuable brain activity to think of alternate ways to spell words ::::28::

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Originally posted by Orcc

im too lazy to tell you how lazy i am

wow o_0;;...

now that's lazy...

i USED to be lazy, but then i noticed a little extra something around the mid-section, but since i REFUSE to get fat, i rolled my ass to the gym... BEEFCAKE!!!

... i guess im still kinda lazy... nowhere near these pro's though...

--------------------------------
    BigPeeler - The Origin

Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Man!... Why you gotta be like that Peeler?..."
    Peeler: "I dunno man... thats just the way it is. ^.-"
    Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Aye..."

BETTER RECOGNIZE!!!

--------------------------------------

• MinaHarkerMinaHarker Member Posts: 14

I can prove I am the laziest person here in two words. "Highschool student." ::::35::

Life is too important to be taken seriously. - Henry Wilde

Life is too important to be taken seriously. - Henry Wilde

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

I am sooooo lazy... awwww screw it...

ummm... yeh

• sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286

Originally posted by FodsyDoo

Originally posted by qurck

How lazy am i?. let me tell you somthing i am so lazy that the only reason i bought a Wireless keyboard is so that i could use the pc from my bed. i have a microwave in my room so that i could have food without leving the room. i also posses several Console Emulators so i can play all my game without changeing disks or carts. I wake up at 1 PM on a weekend coplaning about getting up to bieng woke up early...
    and you ask how lazy...

fool.

That's not lazy that's jus common sense, he is an inspiration to us all. I'm now gonna get my bed converted so it has plumbing. And bugger washing that jus takes to much effort. Long Live Lazyness!!!

Elfs kill dwarfs

you must not be that lazy if u had enogh energy to type all that and think of it lol

hope some1 reads this