Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Samual L Jackson -- Spokesperson for SW:TOR

2»

Comments

• fcazaresfcazares Member Posts: 190

If I were allowed to cast a vote I would say.... James Earl Jones. Thats right!

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566
    Originally posted by mcharj11

Originally posted by jjjk29

Would be better if it was Harrison Ford...

Your joking?  Right?

No, he played the best Star Wars character and pretty much carried the early movies, plus it is better advertisement for the non force using classes.

Oh and as far as acting goes, he wipes the floor with Jackson.

Are you serial?

www.youtube.com/watch

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by DarkPony

Originally posted by jjjk29

Would be better if it was Harrison Ford...

Your joking?  Right?

No, he played the best Star Wars character and pretty much carried the early movies, plus it is better advertisement for the non force using classes.

Oh and as far as acting goes, he wipes the floor with Jackson.

Are you serial?

www.youtube.com/watch

No, i'm a Human being.

Use of black slang, ebonics, or constant use of fuck, fucker, motherfucker, has nothing to do with Star Wars.

No, but the way he does it has something to do with acting. Though I admit that Harrison is HUGELY talented in looking very concerned while being chased.

Well, all in all it won't change anything to the game. Personally I think SW:TOR has build up quite enough hype without spending so much extra on celebs. I'd rather have a dry sheet of game facts rather than any famous actor telling me how cool the game is.

But if I had the choice .... I would have picked Samuel over Harrison any time of the day. Fuck yeah.