Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those interested but too lazy to read

PezheadPezhead Member Posts: 149

Ok, so I was browsing WoW forums, and I came across a game commentary from a former Warhammer Online player on AION:The Tower of Eternity. 

Its very well done, and (imo) fairly unbiased, as well as funny and well narrrated.   Take a look.

www.youtube.com/watch

It's a series of 10 or so commentary videos from the English patched version of the Chinese Beta, this is the first.

Pardon me if its already been posted.

It's almost 2010, and I am just not wiling to tolerate clunky graphics while being told that "gameplay is more important than graphics". That excuse won't wash with me any more. I expect my games to have both good graphics and good gameplay.
-Quote Isoke(VN boards)

Comments

• 0guz0guz Member UncommonPosts: 287

yea coldturkey is making nice videos and quite funny :D

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586
    Originally posted by Pezhead

videos from the English patched version of the Chinese Beta,

These words here...  You're not allowed to type them in these forums.  Breaks the EULA because it's not recognized by NCSoft.  In essence this is a third party program patching over the retail release.  So yea...

No Soup For You.  Please fix your post.  Thanks!

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

Quite good. Gives a fairly accurate view of the lower level game. Skips Crafting/Gathering, but you can't do everything. :)

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by GoldenDog
    Originally posted by Pezhead videos from the English patched version of the Chinese Beta,

These words here...  You're not allowed to type them in these forums.  Breaks the EULA because it's not recognized by NCSoft.  In essence this is a third party program patching over the retail release.  So yea...

Yes, sort of; posting information on how to find or apply "english patch" is against rules (as is posting info on how or where to buy Chinese accounts).

Playing on the Chinese server will not get you moderated here (but, explaining how you did it will).

Personal opinion on clip: great commentator, gonna add him to subscriptions.

• Povey151Povey151 Member Posts: 250
    Originally posted by GoldenDog

videos from the English patched version of the Chinese Beta,

the only way this guy could me more cool was if he used caps lock.

• Spaceweed10Spaceweed10 Member Posts: 625

Ok, so I was browsing WoW forums, and I came across a game commentary from a former Warhammer Online player on AION:The Tower of Eternity. 

Its very well done, and (imo) fairly unbiased, as well as funny and well narrrated.   Take a look.
    www.youtube.com/watch
    It's a series of 10 or so commentary videos from the English patched version of the Chinese Beta, this is the first.
    Pardon me if its already been posted.

That guy is as funny as leprosy.  Typical WoW player, and the perfect example of why Teamspeak and Ventrillo should be banned from gaming...

• VABeachDaveVABeachDave Member Posts: 228

They are pretty good videos.

Fan sites:
    AION-On-Line.com
    aionicthoughts.wordpress.com/
    www.aionarmory.com/
    www.aionglobal.com/
    www.aionsource.com/
    www.areyouhellbound.com/forum/
    www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/253
    www.onrpg.com/

Official sites:
    www.ncsoft.com/global/
    www.aiononline.com/us/
    eu.aiononline.com/en/

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Cool, I always enjoyed coldturkeys vids.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert