Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of becoming a DJ on EvE Radio

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I have the required amount of tunes 2500+ mp3's, but I am not sure if I should do it.   Maybe if I had some help deciding.  So I am going to make a poll.

Comments

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

need more details

btw u know who was Dj stora ?

BestSigEver :P

• RodentofdoomRodentofdoom Member Posts: 273
    Originally posted by cosy

need more details

btw u know who was Dj stora ?

WHS

for all we know that could be 2500+ Polka tracks ........

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906
    Originally posted by Teala

I have the required amount of tunes 2500+ mp3's, but I am not sure if I should do it.   Maybe if I had some help deciding.  So I am going to make a poll.

Teala some advice from a 40 yr old......

Young lady .......If its something you want tot do then go for  it and dont listen to naysayers!!!!! While your doing it do the best you can.

Let me know when your on so I can tune in!

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

• MidniteHowlMidniteHowl Member UncommonPosts: 149

I say do it because I do some DJ work on the side and it's not only fun for the people listening to it but also fun for the DJ to watch people having fun to the music you play. I don't play Eve, but now I might have to check it out now that I know I can DJ in game hehe.

• nightbird305nightbird305 Member UncommonPosts: 272

I voted no, only because I have no idea who you are, and you've failed to show any examples of the type of music you play. Seriously, how the hell are we suppose to know if you're a good dj?

• MidniteHowlMidniteHowl Member UncommonPosts: 149
    Originally posted by nightbird305

I voted no, only because I have no idea who you are, and you've failed to show any examples of the type of music you play. Seriously, how the hell are we suppose to know if you're a good dj?

I disagree with this. Who cares what type of music he/she plays? For every type of music that can be played there is someone that enjoys it. So I believe if this person plays the music of their liking in Eve, there will be some people that play Eve that also like it. I mean if this person doesn't play the kind of music you like does that make them a bad DJ? No. It just means you have to find one with the same musical tatste as you. Yes, it would have been nice if this person said what type of music they can bring to the game, but no matter what they play I'm sure there will be someone in-game to enjoy it.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I do not know if I can even do it.   I have dowloaded the applicable broadcast tool needed and I am completely lost as to how it works.  lol   I know how to do certain things with comps - like play video games and browse the internet beyond that...lol forget it.

If you wished to know what kind of music I would have played - everything!  All kinds.

Dance, trance, electronica, rock and roll, pop, you name it and I probably would have played it.   I have all kinds of music from Dean Martin to modern day everything.    I would hae played a mix depending on what I was in the mood for.   So there.  Nyah...

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

I'd say GO FOR IT. You have an extensive knowledge of MMOs and MMO gamers, you've got a great personality and you have a beautiful voice. I think you'd be a true asset to EVE Radio.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

From your old ranger pal  Neoki ;)... Go for it. You have the voice and personality that suits the radio persona like the above poster said.

fyi, the gaming radio system is easy as heck to use, I remember when Live365 was the mainstream for online gaming radio, that was horrid.

TwitchTV: iNeoki

• PatchDayPatchDay Member Posts: 1,641
    Originally posted by LynxJSA

I'd say GO FOR IT. You have an extensive knowledge of MMOs and MMO gamers, you've got a great personality and you have a beautiful voice. I think you'd be a true asset to EVE Radio.

where did you hear her voice before o_O?

What is this eve radio some sorta ingame thing I dont know bout?

• Spaceweed10Spaceweed10 Member Posts: 625

I do not know if I can even do it.   I have dowloaded the applicable broadcast tool needed and I am completely lost as to how it works.  lol   I know how to do certain things with comps - like play video games and browse the internet beyond that...lol forget it.
    If you wished to know what kind of music I would have played - everything!  All kinds.
    Dance, trance, electronica, rock and roll, pop, you name it and I probably would have played it.   I have all kinds of music from Dean Martin to modern day everything.    I would hae played a mix depending on what I was in the mood for.   So there.  Nyah...

Dean Martin?  No....just no.

• GintohGintoh Member UncommonPosts: 329

How does one become a DJ and what affect does it have on EVE radio?

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Ill Vote yes for More pics of your butt ;p

ah hell Ill vote yes anyways :D

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• SirrushSirrush Member Posts: 15

Enjoy your illegal radio station.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by NeokiNaomi

From your old ranger pal  Neoki ;)... Go for it. You have the voice and personality that suits the radio persona like the above poster said.

fyi, the gaming radio system is easy as heck to use, I remember when Live365 was the mainstream for online gaming radio, that was horrid.

God I miss playing Planetside with you.  :(

• iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

Originally posted by NeokiNaomi

God I miss playing Planetside with you.  :(

Maybe someday a Planetside 2 will come out or a game that kept us peeled like BF2.  Go for the radio thing girl, you always said you wanted to do something along those lines, this is your chance to at least try and see if you'll like it or not.  Hell, I'll even tune in to hear ya. 

TwitchTV: iNeoki