Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14-days trail game key valid until when?

cheukyincheukyin Member Posts: 12

Hi, I am still wating my credit card in the mail, i just wanna know when we this 14-days game key expire? and also, if i use another CC now, will I be able to change to my new CC later?

thanks.

Comments

• mistik123mistik123 Member Posts: 20

I dont think it does. After you sigh up for the 14day trial you will enter you credit card info. Now if you dont cancel the account before the 14days is up they will charge you credit card. Well thats what they did with me and that was when AO first came out. And changing the credit card yes you can do that in you membership account area. Hope this helps and Good luck

Clan doctor 110

Clan twink ma 50ish

Clan Engi 80ish

And a bunch of lowbies

• cheukyincheukyin Member Posts: 12

oh, i am just asking, when will this "14-day" promotion expire.

um, like when will this game key become invalid.

• mistik123mistik123 Member Posts: 20

The game key will never expire unless you cancel the account with in the 14day trial. Then they will charge you for the game and for the month of service if you dont cancel. Then you paid for the key. And it will attach itself on your account that you will create with your credit card.

• FeagilFeagil Member Posts: 1

I'd say it'd be polite to mention the need for a credit card BEFORE you let someone download 1.5GB of useless poop (in case you don't have a payment method available at this moment).::::26::

• thexratedthexrated Member UncommonPosts: 1,368
    I went to Account Management and cancelled the account after I had signed up. This should let me play at least the 14-days without having to worry about future payments. Will let you know how it went.

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."

• FlapsFlaps Member Posts: 47
    Your 14 day trial won't start before you enter the CC info first time...
    If you have gotten your account and is able to play it will last for 14 days, but just downloading the client won't start anything...
    You have to start the account...

• OlvidoOlvido Member Posts: 1
    So if you don´t have CC you can´t play, right?