Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking fior a new game /moved

mattmanballsmattmanballs Member Posts: 2

i play WoW but am getting tired of it in ways, was searching around for a new MMORPG that has the same play style as WoW as far as WASD to move mouseover click to cast spells or use abilities and mouse to change camera angle, something maybe with a lil different of a theme then WoW maybe mafia game or a good RPG FPS, any suggestions? im tired of spending hours downloading these crappy games

Comments

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Look at 90% of games released after WoW, you'll be flooded with options!

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • retrospecticretrospectic Member UncommonPosts: 1,466

You've been spending hours downloading crappy games?  Perhaps tell us what you've played so that we don't go suggesting something you've spent hours downloading.

Also, I don't think any mafia MMOGs exist.  You might want to play Grand Theft Auto for that experience.

• naraku209naraku209 Member Posts: 226

Aion come out soon, look into it!

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Your definition of 'new' is quite interesting though... I might rather use the word updated instead.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • mattmanballsmattmanballs Member Posts: 2

Hyanman, i was looking for positive feedback from people that may have a game they would like to suggest.

if you are just going to sit and pick at my post GTFO.........jerk

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661

Might want to look into Lord of the rings Online.

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein