Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another finding a new MMO to play

CantileverCantilever Member Posts: 2

Howdy folks.

I'm looking for a new MMO to play.

I currently play WoW and WAR. I also play Diablo 2 time to time and will play again when the 1.13 patch comes out soon.

I enjoy PvE the most. I hardly PvP but dont object to it at all. I do like to solo alot, but I do raid instances on occasion. I am a very social player. WHile I may not group with people all the time, I will be talking to guildmates or even general discussion while soloing. I'm also very into items and character customazation. I love messing with skill points and building up a character from scratch.

I like end game but I also enjoy making many characters. I want a good player base (larger size)

I dont mind paying to play. Ive tried some free ones and was not impressed.

Unfortunately Ive tried quite a few games and most have failed so please do not include the following...

Guild Wars, Hellgate, City of Heros, Tabula Rasa

Right now Im thinking about EQ2 but Im really not sure. Thats an older game and want to make sure there is plenty of life in it still.

Thanks in advance, btw I did read some stickies and the MMO game finder, but would like some more live information. 

Comments

• CantileverCantilever Member Posts: 2

Darn,

The more research I do the more I get confused.

I didnt realize there were so many of the free to play but pay for items and extra area games out there.. Not sure if I want that. I dont mind paying, but I would probably rather a flat fee to allow me the same access as the next guy...

I looked into EQ2... HOly expansions batman..... Looks like alot fo money to invest, also I didnt see any chests that had all the expansions and the core game in one box...

If there is anything else you need to know, please let me know. I terribly bored and would love to find a suitable MMO.. 

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

the newest all in one pack for eq2 has all the expansions in it..so only 1 game to purchase

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180
    Originally posted by Cantilever

Darn,

The more research I do the more I get confused.

I didnt realize there were so many of the free to play but pay for items and extra area games out there.. Not sure if I want that. I dont mind paying, but I would probably rather a flat fee to allow me the same access as the next guy...

I looked into EQ2... HOly expansions batman..... Looks like alot fo money to invest, also I didnt see any chests that had all the expansions and the core game in one box...

If there is anything else you need to know, please let me know. I terribly bored and would love to find a suitable MMO.. 

Create a free subscription to station.sony.com. at account management create an EQ2 account, you'll get the bundle deal there. Normally all but the newest expansion are included.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.