Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for laid-back guild. (Cenarion Circle server)

BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Just starting again after 8 months. Have several characters ranging from 5th to 72nd level. I mostly solo but have occasionally grouped. Never truly raided but have been in battlegrounds. My PvP exp is very limited. I mostly PvE and my equipment  reflects this fact. I am on a west coast server but live on east coast because I initially joined an old friend who then stopped playing. I am going back to school on Aug 25th 2009 (making a life change)....this may or may not diminish my already erratic hours of play.  Again ...looking for a very, very casual Guild to share the occasional conversation, exchange of advice and  mutual  assistance . Please PM me if  you are interested. Thanks.

Comments

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

bump

• Deinesty3Deinesty3 Member Posts: 17

I also am looking for a very casual guild.  I can't get on all the time but there are time I need some help or am willing to help others.  I have never done dungeons or raids but would like to try it.  I would be interested in joining a guild that is not demanding and will work with my work schedule.