Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uninstalled after 2 minutes playing....

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

I felt warped back to 1990, downloaded this game and  quickly removed it from my loved Harddisk.

I am not going deeper into my thoughts about this game. 

what a joke .... its unbelievable what trash some companies offer.

Holy Moly :) 

Comments

• RaiizenRaiizen Member Posts: 177

best not to try darkfall then either lolz

• adidas21adidas21 Member Posts: 4

u didnt give a game a chance to show u what she is capable to do , im sarching last 2mounths for a good mmorpg , that will replace mine metin , that i stoped playing , but i still cant find any game thats is good enough for me after i was playing metin ,

so if u were played something else before ,  than its reasonible :))

• ZapleafZapleaf Member Posts: 31

I don't understand a word you typed there. 

Or should i say:

I dont     ,      Understand how    ,   u can type like this , even saying  ,  u engibish is bad  , make no sense,

• adidas21adidas21 Member Posts: 4

ok sry for bad eng ! -.-

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303
    Originally posted by Portland

I felt warped back to 1990, downloaded this game and  quickly removed it from my loved Harddisk.
    I am not going deeper into my thoughts about this game. 
    what a joke .... its unbelievable what trash some companies offer.
    Holy Moly :) 

Definatley i couldnt stand thsi game more then 5 minutes.

• stavia405stavia405 Member Posts: 4

i have played this game for almost 2 years until i wanted to take a break... at this break someone who was close to me asked me if its ok if he will sell my items and get the money.. he asked it few minutes after my pet died and i was upset and approved it..... now im stuck with no items at lvl 59 -.-"

if you are gonna play this game at the UK server, www.metin-2.com , and meet a Sura called Keld, know its him :/

and if you will see a ninja called DarkCocaCola tell her that HappyKitten hates her >_>