Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free MoM Trial for former account holders?

rikiliirikilii Member UncommonPosts: 1,084

Does anyone know if there is a free trial to check out the expansion for people to use with their old accounts?

I'm DLing the trial version now from the main site, but don't really wanna pay a monthly fee just to log in and find out I gotta pay even more to get the expansion.

EDIT:  another question.

If I buy the expansion through the link in my account management page, does the $9.99 include 30 days, or will I immediately get billed $9.99 plus $14.99 for a month of sub.?

Comments

• takayitakayi Member Posts: 158

As far as I know, there is no MoM trial for SoA players, at least not yet.

When you buy MoM, you won't get any extra gametime (at least not when you buy it from stores, don't know if you buy it via internet), so you basically have to pay for MoM + the subscription... :x

• green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

They did for me, and have for others, allow you to pay $10 for the upgrade and let you get the expansion + 30 days of play time, since you can get 40 days of playtime for $10 the free trial way.

Support is slow to respond though. You might just be better off getting the 10 days free trial.

I've unfortunately found the game still suffers from some of the problems I had when I played it at release. I particularly love the lag on mob spawns - so you're merrily walking around in what appears to be an unpopulated area, and then you're dead....