Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And the there were three

pavchinkpavchink Member Posts: 6

I have been crawling around on the forums here for a little while lookin for something to play during WoW off times and I think I have it narrowed down to three.   The three im looking at is, in not order,  1.) LotRO 2.) WAR 3.) EQ2  Anyone have any current info on the state of these games.  I have been on trial after trial this weekend so much im tired of downloading a dissappointment again any pre-trial info from anyone playig these atm would be great.  I just dont want to put the time into playing something dead. 

Not that it matters much but I have accounts with eq2 and lotro a 33'ish templar and a 15'ish minstrel respectivly, but it has been a while.

Comments

• SenadinaSenadina Member UncommonPosts: 896

LoTRo is alive and well. People everywhere.

• pavchinkpavchink Member Posts: 6

Thanks thats pretty much what I found I cant find alot about eq2 but the last time I played it was ok nothing spectacular, but nothing to laugh at.  The more I read about War, even w/ the new content update, the less I think it would be worth starting, but I was hoping someone could prove me wrong.  So I guess LotRO it is.  I gave FFXI a shot last night and it just wasnt for me played a bit too much like a console game which I guess some love, but not for me.

• SenadinaSenadina Member UncommonPosts: 896

While I enjoyed WAR, especially the Public Quests and scenarios, it started to feel really empty. This was about 3 or 4 months ago. It had a lot of good ideas that just didn't work in practical application. So I can't recommend it, because I'm not sure the playerbase is there to support the RvR.