Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF someone to start fresh on EVE

Rolex90Rolex90 Member Posts: 6

Hello everyone, this is my first account and post on this website. I have recently been looking into EVE online and decided to download the 14 day free trial and was wondering if anyone would be willing to start fresh with me to show me the ropes.  It seems like a pretty in depth game and any help would be appreciated and playing with someone else is always better than playing alone. If anyone is at all interested just send me a PM.

Comments

• PatchDayPatchDay Member Posts: 1,641

You might want to checkout EVE University. good luck

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

we have 4 or 5 new players in our corp who joined this week, sure if you would like you can look us up :)

• BlueZanBlueZan Member Posts: 6

I sent you a mail and link 2 a brilliant group, they helped me way beyond expectation...

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

i just got ahold of a 21 day trial 5 days ago, whats this about a corp that helps noobs?

havent grouped or whatnot with a single sole yet

• XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

eve university help newbies, that is the entire reason they exist. however, if you want to learn pvp, save up some cash and join agony unleashed. they charge you for membership, but their pvp teaching outstrips eve unis.