Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of Q2 2009, whats the new est. rel?

kosdethkosdeth Member UncommonPosts: 36

First off the world needs a new Futuristic AO style MMO. And I hope this game can make the cut.

So...

I see that this website estimates the release to be in the second quarter of this year? Or am I just a fool reading the status incorectly?

Comments

• mate0377mate0377 Member UncommonPosts: 55

Its not the end of Q2, june is still to go

• BennyblyfotBennyblyfot Member Posts: 61

Think it´s going to be Q3 that´s what i read on the forums.

• kosdethkosdeth Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Originally posted by mate0377

Its not the end of Q2, june is still to go

It's close enough and my point is if we havn't heard anything yet about the Q2 release it's probably safe to say it's not gonna happen.

• AbmadulAbmadul Member Posts: 9

Or as it says on their site, they dont want to give people a date cause they dont want people getting all excited and stuff, "it´s done when it is done" direct from their site. I think they dont want to fall in the "it´s not ready on time" pit and i wouldn´t be surprised if it just came out without any notice period.

Eyþór Á.

• adrianemeryadrianemery Member Posts: 250

I noticed the retailers like amazon ertc haven't even got it on their books for pre-order so I would geuss that once it goes gold then we'll know a relese date.

• LongswdLongswd Member Posts: 155

Did they even put in an appearance for E3 or an update more recent than 4/22? If not, we can safely assume they will not be releasing by the end of this month (2nd quarter). Most likely not even this year if they haven't taken advantage of E3 to do some publicity.

• kb056kb056 Member CommonPosts: 423

Still a Q2 release based on what Lee Hammock said in an article couple weeks ago.

It has had a few E3 interviews last few days but not a whole lot of info to give considering alot of pertinant info has already been given.

It may or not be ready for release(less then 3 weeks to end of Q2), regardless, thats the last comfirmed release date.

....its not ready.

...Just a couple more months...

• NewnameNewname Member Posts: 11

Just glad they are happy enough to take their time, i can wait for a good game, however it blows.

well ....

... that is just gonna be not cool.

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143
    Originally posted by Longswd

Did they even put in an appearance for E3 or an update more recent than 4/22? If not, we can safely assume they will not be releasing by the end of this month (2nd quarter). Most likely not even this year if they haven't taken advantage of E3 to do some publicity.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/126/view/videos/play/1450/E3-Video.html

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

Hopefully next YEAR some time.

Get it polished....make it rock from day one. I'm so sick of getting my hopes up for an awesome sounding game, and then having it released half finished.

Time to break the cycle, dammit.