Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's your favorite DC heroe?

Comments

• HahhnsHahhns Member Posts: 210
    Originally posted by blackthornn

Originally posted by kiersteadmo

Superman cant fail.

and thus he's a useless read.  Honestly, what's the appeal in a faultless, can't loose hero?  The only people I know who liked Superman are the same people who don't believe police can be corrupt because if they wear a badge they're automatically angels of society.

its about how justice prevails, and he loses but on  a personal lvl, remember for when he makes a choice that changes lives other lives are affected.

• HathiHathi Member Posts: 236

Who can deny Wonder Woman? 

Make a movie of her dammit

Finally - Best site for Chuck Norris
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

Green Lantern

• GreenroomGreenroom Member Posts: 2

YAY my first post ever!

My favorites are

Wonder Woman

she is kinda like Superman without being THAT powerful.  Loose the invisible jet and let her fly on her own. I wish SOMEONE would develop her character and expand her Universe more.  We have 8 million Sups and Bats and Lanterns and like 3 Wonder Woman main characters.  Give her a new cool villain.  SOMETHING.

Green Lantern

the story background and the corps themselves are amazing.

Flash

I personally dont like the older Flases I like the newer ones.  Better attitude and the entire idea entertains me.

I dont have a signature and could use one but I'm don't know how to make one so if anyone would like to help out I'm all about charity.

• ScreamoxDScreamoxD Member Posts: 2

I Personally like Iron Man.

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777
    Originally posted by ScreamoxD

I Personally like Iron Man.

So does Marvel.

My personal favorite DC hero is the Flash.

• Glacial_RainGlacial_Rain Member Posts: 110

I'd have to say Green Arrow or Batman

wait is plasticman DC?

• xraetherxxraetherx Member Posts: 27

Here's an unusual one: Red Tomato...I mean Red Tornado :)

And Glacial, Plastic Man is indeed DC.

• ZeroThreatZeroThreat Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Hunters14

My favorite DC heroe is Batman because he is the only heroe without any super powers hehe.

imo, Batman is the best. He's smart, handsome, dark, and mysterious. He's also very charming. If only I knew they had Batman when I was choosing the image that would go on my checks. Instead, I have superman. The lady at the counter said most women choose superman. I wouldn't have if I had known they had Batman. :(

• RamadarRamadar Member Posts: 167

Green Lantern and Wonder Women are my favorites , They maybe powerful characters but they do get their ass's kick from time to time unlike Superman(who should of stayed dead), but I also like Thor, the Hulk, and Batman sometimes.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb....

• XennsidXennsid Member Posts: 3

My favorite is Brainiac 5

• ILty-CatILty-Cat Member Posts: 39

...Mew. :3

Can't we just all get along? >D

/\*. "Pew Pew"
    | | `.
    | | *>|o

Darkfall = Epic fail.

• ILty-CatILty-Cat Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by Zerocyde

My favorite DC heroe is Batman because he is the only heroe without any super powers hehe.

wtf is a heroe?

I am quite surprised you know what the acronym for wtf stands for. A dependent clause, embedded clause, or subordinate clause cannot stand alone in a sentence. A dependent clause is usually attached to an independent clause. Although a dependent clause contains a subject and a predicate, it sounds incomplete when standing alone. If your are going to correct him for grammar inconsistency should you not make your self look less like a douche bag?

Can't we just all get along? >D

/\*. "Pew Pew"
    | | `.
    | | *>|o

Darkfall = Epic fail.

• CailiegCailieg Member Posts: 85

The Lantern Corps would be amongst my favorite of all Super Groups. The intergalactic, interstellar,  omni racial police force was a nice change from Metropolis and Gotham.

Though in the more classic sense. I would have to go with those who are clamoring for the Bat. Bruce Wayne, there is a hero right there, a man who not only faces his inner demons in ways most men could not stomach, but does so while cleaning up the streets of Gotham, a nasty little burg if ever there was one. And still, this monolith among men finds the time to be a playboy, philanthropist and all around cool, suave cat. His endless supply of creativity in gadgeteering makes him amongst the DC Universe's most versatile and dangerous heroes. Villains in Gotham beware.

Alexis

*smiles as she waxes poetic on Bats*

Edited- to add a comma between the two adjectives used to describe the type of "cat" Bruce is.

• Lady_KLady_K Member Posts: 3

My friends and I dressed up as the Justice League for Halloween in 2006.  My fiance was The Flash and I was Zatanna.  Zatanna grew on me and has become my DC favorite.  Kids definetly recognized Batman, Flash and Superman, had a tougher time with Green Lantern, and didn't know Zatanna at all.  As for my friend who dressed up as Wonder Woman, she froze her booty off!

• NeosaiNeosai Member Posts: 401

Batman's super power is money.  Which makes him alot like Ironman I suppose.

Batman without money is just a man in skin-tight suit and cape out to solve crimes on his bicycle....

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190
    Originally posted by kiltak

Originally posted by Drachasor

Originally posted by Kebeck

Is it just me .. or does Marvel have all the cool super heroes ?

Marvel is totally emo.  They have a bad tendency to make their heroes do really stupid things too (like Spiderman making a deal with the devil, literally, and trading his marriage and unborn child so that Aunt May could live for a few years more -- seriously, wtf?)

And how is DC any different. I mean right now Bruce Wayne is considered Dead and every one is fighting over the mantle of the Bat. 

I just wanted to compare both side by side:

Spiderman making a deal with the devil, literally, and trading his marriage and unborn child so that Aunt May could live for a few years more.

Bruce Wayne is considered Dead and every one is fighting over the mantle of the Bat. 

Did you seriosly just put forth that those 2 events somehow share an equal amount WTFness? Becuase if you did as it seems you did I would have to say...WTF?

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

Lobo

tho i was never much of a DC fan, use to read marvel back in the day. Age of Apocalypse was my favorite series, where i got my name Abyss was one of his four hoursemen.

• LiltawenLiltawen Member UncommonPosts: 245

Supergirl.

An Alien in a cute mini-skirt with Issues an uber-boy-scout from Kansas never had.

On the Marvel side: Scarlet Witch.

• demented669demented669 Member Posts: 402

best character to come from the DC univers is THE MAIN MAN LOBO!!!

• ManchineManchine Member UncommonPosts: 469

Have to say Superman.

The one I hate the most in DC universe is Batman.

I put Lobo with Deadpool in the super idiot catogory.

• SampparoundSampparound Member UncommonPosts: 44

Lobo is the man.

Slacker extraordinaire!

• bleyzwunbleyzwun Member UncommonPosts: 1,087

Batman and Green Lantern (Guy Gardner).

• grim_skunkgrim_skunk Member UncommonPosts: 26

I’d have to say Zan from the Wonder Twins! Nothing more powerful than the ability to transform into water, only to be carried into battle by a monkey! Oh, and perhaps Hawkman – he can fly through the use of his anti-gravity belt, and he…. Um….. well….. did I mention that he can fly?!?! My favorite villain is definitely the Riddler! His super evil power is to tell on himself and his cohorts! Brilliant!

• grim_skunkgrim_skunk Member UncommonPosts: 26