Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Btw. Rappelz doesnt run on WIN7_32Bit LOL !

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

sad but true, i wanted to give this crap game another chance, nPortect isnt upgraded for RAPPELz while all other nPortect games work.

So with windows 7 32bit this game is not playable.

What a horrible greedy company, i beth they need to update a license which costs money, so they just leave it as it is.

The game isnt even bad, well its just point and click but its ok.....

to bad this NFlavor company is to greedy to update nProtect :)

tards

Comments

• KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288

I personally haven't been able to play any nProtect protected games on 7 32-bit and I hear that Vista 32-bit also has issues with nProtect.

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

Seriously? Who plays games on Windows Vista and anything past it?

I'm guessing you're playing on a beta or leaked version of Windows 7 because its not supposed to come out until October and you think EVERYTHING will support something that hasn't come out yet? Listen to what you're saying: "You immediately got a RELEASE CANDIDATE/BETA version of a WINDOWS OS and you're trying to game on it? You're either an idiot or a joke of a troll.

• KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Originally posted by Bonemane

I'm guessing you're playing on a beta or leaked version of Windows 7 because its not supposed to come out until October and you think EVERYTHING will support something that hasn't come out yet? Listen to what you're saying: "You immediately got a RELEASE CANDIDATE/BETA version of a WINDOWS OS and you're trying to game on it? You're either an idiot or a joke of a troll.

Funny because your post looks like something an idiot or a joke of a troll would post.

I know plenty of people that game using Vista and 7 just most of them use 64-bit and don't have as many issues as 32-bit does.

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353
    Originally posted by KyutaSyuko

Originally posted by Bonemane

Funny because your post looks like something an idiot or a joke of a troll would post.

I know plenty of people that game using Vista and 7 just most of them use 64-bit and don't have as many issues as 32-bit does.

Whats even more funny is that you still don't get the picture even though I stated the obvious. Now you and the OP can go and think of something else to post about when it comes to a Windows OS that hasn't come out yet.

You're making a statement based on your friends when you don't even know the history of Windows and how it figures into all of this. Save yourself the embarassment and go hide in a corner.