Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob on a Trial Question: Is it just about pvp?

dhayes68dhayes68 Member UncommonPosts: 1,388

Hey hey, on the trial now (14 day trial with a max level of 12. seems silly, I hit 12 in a day.  It's like they're trying to frustrate me from the get go! ) and the question I have is: Is it just about pvp? Seems like with the environment  rp would be rich and robust but most of the chatter I see is pvp focused. Is it just cause I'm on a trial and not in the right place or what? Whats the community like?

Just want to know cause I also play EvE and don't need to shell out more $ for another pvp-on-a-ship game.

Got a spaniard on antigua and a pirate on blackbeard.

Comments

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Personally  I like this better than EvE, though the political intrigue isn't as great. Avatars are a plus :P But yes, it's more or less PvP in the end. RPing is non-existant from when I played Blackbeard 1-48. 

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• dhayes68dhayes68 Member UncommonPosts: 1,388
    Originally posted by sanders01

Personally  I like this better than EvE, though the political intrigue isn't as great. Avatars are a plus :P But yes, it's more or less PvP in the end. RPing is non-existant from when I played Blackbeard 1-48. 

Ty. A shame, what a waste to put such an effort into an environment and not promote its use. Oh well.  If rp cant flourish in a game like potbs, I guess my time is past :)