Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I delete screenshots that I submitted?

ZodiaxZodiax Member Posts: 46

Can someone please tell me how to delete screenshots that I submitted to a MMORPG?

I can't find a "Delete" button or anything. Please, anyone?

Comments

• ZodiaxZodiax Member Posts: 46

Is anyone is going to help me out with this?

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

On your gallery page that shows the thumbnails of your gallery images there should be an edit and delete link under each image.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Originally posted by Meddle

On your gallery page that shows the thumbnails of your gallery images there should be an edit and delete link under each image.

Where's the gallery page? I can't find it.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Zodiax
    Originally posted by Meddle On your gallery page that shows the thumbnails of your gallery images there should be an edit and delete link under each image.
    Where's the gallery page? I can't find it.

http://www.mmorpg.com/galleries/Zodiax , linked under http://www.mmorpg.com/settings.cfm?subaction=profile (profile-button).

I honestly can't find the screenshots that I submitted on there, nor a delete button or anything.

Instead of going through all this, can't you or one of the staff members delete the screenshots for me?

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

For which game did you upload screenshots for?  This might have been done from our game screenshots section.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

Why the urge to delete?

Edit: I found your pics. Just some Illutia screenies, why do you need them gone?

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

Originally posted by skeaser

Why the urge to delete?

Edit: I found your pics. Just some Illutia screenies, why do you need them gone?

I want them to be deleted because I don't like that game anymore and I just hate anything about it. So, leaving a "souvenir" of me playing that game wouldn't be a good idea.

Meddle, can you delete the Illutia screenshots for me please?