Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF is juice?!! I want some a that grape drink.

KryogenicKryogenic Member Posts: 663

So last year or the year before people were all in an uproar over "Ambulation". /snicker

I even got a temp ban for making fun of them glorifying walking by calling it ambulation.

So here we are a year or two later and still no (drum roll, loud megaphone, echoing voice) "AMBULATION". lol

I'll resub when they add that stuff in, if The Old Republic isn't all ready out. Any word on when we might see this stuff, or even if they still plan to add it to the game?

And if I get modded for this post, you guys seriously need to freakin lighten up a bit.

I hope STO is decent. I love some Sci Fi (not SyFy... stupid Sci Fi channel execs. "Anything is possible with SyFy" /facepalm), but the whole real time skill training thing always bothered me and still does. I don't want to get into over it because it will just lead to ugliness and sad times and probably another temp ban for me.

So does anyone know if there is an ETA on walking in the stations and whatnot?

Comments

• puma713puma713 Member Posts: 288
    Originally posted by Kryogenic

So last year or the year before people were all in an uproar over "Ambulation". /snicker
    I even got a temp ban for making fun of them glorifying walking by calling it ambulation.
    So here we are a year or two later and still no (drum roll, loud megaphone, echoing voice) "AMBULATION". lol
    I'll resub when they add that stuff in, if The Old Republic isn't all ready out. Any word on when we might see this stuff, or even if they still plan to add it to the game?
    And if I get modded for this post, you guys seriously need to freakin lighten up a bit.
    I hope STO is decent. I love some Sci Fi (not SyFy... stupid Sci Fi channel execs. "Anything is possible with SyFy" /facepalm), but the whole real time skill training thing always bothered me and still does. I don't want to get into over it because it will just lead to ugliness and sad times and probably another temp ban for me.

What does this have to do with grape drink?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

/played: EQ, EQ II, DAoC, WoW, LoTRO, AoC, CoH/CoV, WAR, Aion, Tera, Wildstar and many others that don't merit listing

/playing: Clash of Clans, Hearthstone

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039
    Originally posted by Kryogenic

Walking in station, nah, no insight and it doesn't bother me that much.

Im interested on why you are comparing it to STO and Starwasrs The old Republic though. And so making  a choice, or hope, to test out ambulation before those games.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

Thats the longest "where is ambulation" post this week, well done.

dunno, not in the winter expansion, so earliest next year.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

The Girl is a Eve player... the Rest is a gate camp!

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams