Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I won an contest? /moved

timmy12timmy12 Member UncommonPosts: 390

well i won that atlantica contest and i read the rules but it didnt say anything about after setting up the thing to receive the thing. but does that 20$ in gcash like get shipped to my house or do they like give me some kind of cd-key to activate on my atlantica account>? i dont get it

Comments

• InterestingInteresting Member UncommonPosts: 972
  • timmy12timmy12 Member UncommonPosts: 390

wat like reply to the message i got about the WINNING ticket?

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

I'll make sure our Contests guys Craig sees this.  He'll be able to sort this out.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Originally posted by timmy12

well i won that atlantica contest and i read the rules but it didnt say anything about after setting up the thing to receive the thing. but does that 20$ in gcash like get shipped to my house or do they like give me some kind of cd-key to activate on my atlantica account>? i dont get it

Prizes will be fulfilled by the sponsor (NDoors).  Delivery can take 4-8 weeks.  We still are trying to fill 2 of the upconfirmed winner slots.  Once we have all the winners we will send the list to NDoors.

Thank you for your patience and congrats!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

Mah,I won a contest some time ago,cant even remember which it was(maybe age of armor at a guess),It was for in game items and I never made a big fuss but I never recieved the prize,I did post in an open thread that I had not recieved the prize as other's were saying the same and I just left it at that,but again no prize was given to me.

I guess if I had won the main prize I would have made more of an effort but for in game items I did not bother,though I have to ask how hard can it be to send them?

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• timmy12timmy12 Member UncommonPosts: 390

oh ok lol thats fine lol but im just asking an stuff becuase i play Atlantica right now and i dont really have money to spend on the cash shop so this will probley be the first time i get stuff from a cash shop lol.