Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Version Update 10 now in (internal) testing phase

Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

According to Entropia Gateway, Version Update 10 (or the “CryENGINE2-conversion”) is now in (internal) testing phase, so hopefully we'll be able to see it go live sometime before Q2 2010.

Anyhoo, more information should come in the next few weeks, pending evaluation.

More information here

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

Comments

• OpticronOpticron Entropia Universe CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 74

My guess is still somewhere around august this year for VU10. I do like the fact they're giving out more info on the progress, i hope they keep it up and also continue with the micro/mini teasers: www.entropiagateway.com/2009/06/planet-calypso-miniteasers/

• littletronlittletron Member Posts: 7

looks like the miniteasers have stopped but also thing that are due a holiday so dont think we will see cry2 till september as least.  I persoanlly think that it will be near christmas that EU will finally get VU10 update.

For all your PC case wraps
    www.magentasigns.co.uk

uk based multi-gaming clan www.dot-inc.co.uk

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

My guess would be that with the July vacation for the bulk of  the MA & fpc staff,  both 9.x and 10.0 get frozen where they are, save for any unplanned emergency fixes.

Then, when vacation is over 9.x stays frozen, testing and minor tweaking continues on 10.0 for a release mid to late August.

Alpha AG Geek
    Founder- Manticore Society

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193
    Originally posted by littletron

looks like the miniteasers have stopped but also thing that are due a holiday so dont think we will see cry2 till september as least.  I persoanlly think that it will be near christmas that EU will finally get VU10 update.

Over in EF, Marco indicated that we might see a trickle of new stills and vids during the vacation lull.

The ones I've seen make VU10 look pretty cool, I just hope I don't have to TP run both continents again! LOL

Alpha AG Geek
    Founder- Manticore Society