Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Quick Poll: 'true' MMORPG... or fun?

2»

Comments

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183
    Originally posted by Phry

Originally posted by hanshotfirst

Originally posted by Elesthor

When I pay monthly fee for a MMORPG I expect a MMORPG.
    If TOR is going to  follow the "solo is the best way to go but you still have an option to party" road I hope they'll make it like GW that didnt require a monthly fee.
    But still its too early to judge.

With the possible exception of Final Fantasy XI (though it's my understanding even that title is allowing for more solo-friendly content), name a single MMO where solo isn't the best way to go?

Eve online.. for one, but not the only one, DDO was supposed to be a group orientated game, honestly though, if you dont want to play with/against other players, why are you even playing an mmo in the first place, solo play is too much like m*sturbation..

you can say masturbation here, man.

Check my post history and you'll see that you can actually say FAR worse things

• karat76karat76 Member UncommonPosts: 1,000

I hope the game will be fun and being Bioware it most likely will. I can deal with everything they have mentione dexcept for the damn raids. I could even tolerate the raiders if the give the rest of us who hate raiding with a passion something else to do wortwhile in the game.