Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I get a game account?

FargolFargol Member UncommonPosts: 303

Obviously it's not by going to the tcos website, clicking on Game Account and Management, filling it in, getting an email where you click a link to validate, clicking that link, and getting a verification message.

I can log into the Player Site and it shows the account as Free 2 Play, but I get 'Incorrect login' when I try and log into the game itself.

Help?

Comments

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Fargol

Obviously it's not by going to the tcos website, clicking on Game Account and Management, filling it in, getting an email where you click a link to validate, clicking that link, and getting a verification message.
    I can log into the Player Site and it shows the account as Free 2 Play, but I get 'Incorrect login' when I try and log into the game itself.
    Help?

So, you can login to the player site, which means you can post on their forums. But you come here to ask for support. Amazing.

--
    Delanor

• puma713puma713 Member Posts: 288
    Originally posted by Delanor

Help?

So, you can login to the player site, which means you can post on their forums. But you come here to ask for support. Amazing.

And instead of giving some sort of supportive answer, you simply berate the person, without knowing if he's spent all day trying to get help from the player forums and hasn't received an answer so he comes here, or if he just simply posted blindly here, hoping for some insight. 

Either way, you're a douchebag, and there's nothing amazing about that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

/played: EQ, EQ II, DAoC, WoW, LoTRO, AoC, CoH/CoV, WAR, Aion, Tera, Wildstar and many others that don't merit listing

/playing: Clash of Clans, Hearthstone

Originally posted by puma713

Help?

And instead of giving some sort of supportive answer, you simply berate the person, without knowing if he's spent all day trying to get help from the player forums and hasn't received an answer so he comes here, or if he just simply posted blindly here, hoping for some insight. 

Be pointing him to the right address for help, which might be Acclaim or Spellborn, but he should know himself, I probably helped him more than by fabricating reasons to insult someone. I can only hope you mean well in some way, but I am not waiting to find that out.

--
    Delanor

• FargolFargol Member UncommonPosts: 303

Help?

No, I CANNOT post on their forums. I can only log into the Player Site.

When I try to register on their forums, I get a "Moderator has disabled that function".

Way to make a snide post without first asking.

Originally posted by puma713

Help?

Be pointing him to the right address for help, which might be Acclaim or Spellborn, but he should know himself, I probably helped him more than by fabricating reasons to insult someone. I can only hope you mean well in some way, but I am not waiting to find that out.

Oh, and I've sent emails to their support email without any response.

Snide post ? Dont know that word. Anyway I dont think we can help you here, but since it is a free account, why not make a new one?

Although, perhaps, when you subscribed to the SIL site and you have a free account you can expect just the kind of message you get when you try to post on the p2p parts of those forums.

--
    Delanor

Snide post ? Dont know that word. Anyway I dont think we can help you here, but since it is a free account, why not make a new one?

Snide = Derogatory in a malicious, superior way.

I've tried two accounts, maybe three times the charm.

Same thing happened to me with Darkfall; finally got it to work on the 4th new account. They must both use the same program or something.

Snide = Derogatory in a malicious, superior way.

I've tried two accounts, maybe three times the charm.

Same thing happened to me with Darkfall; finally got it to work on the 4th new account. They must both use the same program or something.

Or there is something wrong between your keyboard and their server. Browser and security settings perhaps.

--
    Delanor

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49

login to the player site, go to the forum tab, at the dropdown click "Select forum name" (or something), select a forum name, click update forum and you should be able to login on both the forum and the game.