Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account support?

green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

I got their promotional email, saw the $10 deal with 30 days of free play and thought I'd go back for a look at the new classes.

I purchased the MoM upgrade and got two automated emails - one for MoM and one saying my account had been re-activated and subscription fees would be automatically charged after the free time.

But my account wasn't re-activated.

I looked on the official forums (which I can't post on without an active account) and someone else had had a similar problem.

I logged a request via their support form - and didn't get any kind of e-mail acknowledgement, which I did the last time I logged a support request. Several days passed and I logged another one. Still no response.

And I'm outside the US so can't call them.

Did they change the support mechanics to longer send acknowledgements or have mine not been sent? Is there any other way to communicate with them?

Comments

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

are you N American or EU? If N American send a ticket here www.lotro.com/component/content/article/386-support-ticket-account or call and speak with a CS rep from 4:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. ET Monday - Friday by dialing 1-781-407-4020.

If you are Eu check the Codemasters site

I miss DAoC

• dchippiedchippie Member UncommonPosts: 58

ive also sent the support team a e-mail , 8 days now and not one answer from them.

So i sent another mail thanking them for there non-support.

Dont think ill come back to this game if the support is so crap

• green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341
    Originally posted by Jackdog

are you N American or EU? If N American send a ticket here www.lotro.com/component/content/article/386-support-ticket-account or call and speak with a CS rep from 4:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. ET Monday - Friday by dialing 1-781-407-4020.

If you are Eu check the Codemasters site

Thanks for taking the time to write a response, but in this case it wasn't helpful.

"And I'm outside the US so can't call them."

I've put in two tickets via that link and haven't received the expected automated confirmation emails, or a response from their support team.

They have $10 of my money - I'd like to get something in return for that.

Originally posted by dchippie

ive also sent the support team a e-mail , 8 days now and not one answer from them.
    So i sent another mail thanking them for there non-support.
    Dont think ill come back to this game if the support is so crap

I can beat that. It took Funcom 12 weeks to reply to my service ticket. SOE double charged me one month and refused to refund my money even though they admitted it was their error.

For the OP anyone whetrher they have a  account or not can post in the free trial forums. Might try there

I miss DAoC

For the OP anyone whetrher they have a  account or not can post in the free trial forums. Might try there

I'd tried that too.

We were unable to validate your login information. Please check that your username and password are correct, and that you have an active LOTRO subscription.

Originally posted by green13

I'd tried that too.

We were unable to validate your login information. Please check that your username and password are correct, and that you have an active LOTRO subscription.

so anyone and everyone else with a trial account can post there but you can't. Interesting.

I miss DAoC

so anyone and everyone else with a trial account can post there but you can't. Interesting.

Now, not only do you continue to not read my posts - I don't have a trial account - but you're being just plain rude.

Great ambassador for the LOTRO community...

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

If the expansion comes with the upgrade, I still think it looks for your credit card to charge after those "free" 30 days are up.  Or were you already charged?

I've been charged $10 for the MoM upgrade - but my account didn't reactivate, even though I got an automated emailing saying it had.

The issue is I haven't had my 30 "free" days yet.

Originally posted by green13

Now, not only do you continue to not read my posts - I don't have a trial account - but you're being just plain rude.

Great ambassador for the LOTRO community...

never claim to be an ambassador, and you took what I meant way out of context.

make a frigging trial account and use that to post your issue with the regular account...

I miss DAoC