Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heated Canadian Issue

MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

... I'm feeling kinda left out now,

aside from that Polish guy who was screaming around the airport that we zapped and accidently killed, anybody know of anything hot and interesting we can argue for a bit.

I'm so lost in all these American issues because it all boils down to somebody taking their guns, and I don't own a gun... or have ever even seen a gun not on a police officer so I'm a little out of my comfort zone.

I heard one of the apes in the Calgary zoo found a knife and it held it like it was going to stab another ape and people were scared... anybod got something to say on that?

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

Comments

• SuperCrapSuperCrap Member Posts: 324

See the picture in my avatar.  Now that is a MAN.  You cannot imagine this PURE MAN rocking out LIKE THAT while wearing a CANADIAN FLAG, can you?  HELL NO.  Enough said. 

The one and only.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

If you as a Canadian don't have anything to talk about how is anyone else supposed to have something to talk about?

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

All I know about Cnada is:

The fishing is great

IT gets very cold

Now US citizens need a passport to cross the border.  Now that sux.  I remember when I lived up north and went to Niagra Falls, they asked you a few questions and you were in.  Not anymore.

• SabiancymSabiancym Member UncommonPosts: 3,150
    Originally posted by SuperCrap

See the picture in my avatar.  Now that is a MAN.  You cannot imagine this PURE MAN rocking out LIKE THAT while wearing a CANADIAN FLAG, can you?  HELL NO.  Enough said. 

/facepalm

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

Soooo.hows the Canadian economy,got any Friends "out work" up their mate.You guys making out OK .

Of course we have our own issues..

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Canadian pine is absolutely upsetting me. I had a fence installed and pickets and runners on 15 panels are splitting.

Hope you feel better now - there is your Canadian flame.

• LeKinKLeKinK Member Posts: 899

Rejoice Canadians! Just saw on the news the price of oil may go up because of the unrest in Iran! It's bad news for most but our CND will raise again soon over the USD just because of that.  And that is good news for those of us who are waiting just that.

*Shake hands with a mad smile*

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

Tim Hortons is upholding Canadian honor and going toe to toe with both Starbucks and McDonalds in the coffee war.

So far there are no casualties, it is a low intensity conflict that Starbucks started.

A peaceful solution is not on the horizon.

More at 11.......

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Ha, Starbucks thinks they can beat Hortons.  You go to Hortons at 2am and there is a line.

• LeKinKLeKinK Member Posts: 899
    Originally posted by Godliest

If you as a Canadian don't have anything to talk about how is anyone else supposed to have something to talk about?

See my post, good stuff coming up!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

How's your black fly population doing. Think there's a place for some fly swatters up there?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128
    Originally posted by grunty

How's your black fly population doing. Think there's a place for some fly swatters up there?

I really wish I could somehow extend my Canadian Accent over the internet as I sing you the following verse.

Black flies, the little black flies, always the black fly no matter where ya go, I'll die with the black fly picking my bones in north ontario-io in north on-tar-i-oooooooo.

For the Canadian pine issue, we sent you the cheap shit; we keep the blue stuff for ourselves :)

Furthermore, Timhortons will never die, I go for timmies throughout the day when im doing projects at university and they are ALWAYS open, and always so bloody busy.

As for awesome people and the american flag...

Arrogant worms don't need a flag poncho to be both patriotic and overwhelmingly awesome...

But in all seriousness; can we not find anything to bicker about?

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Munki

Originally posted by grunty

I really wish I could somehow extend my Canadian Accent over the internet as I sing you the following verse.

Black flies, the little black flies, always the black fly no matter where ya go, I'll die with the black fly picking my bones in north ontario-io in north on-tar-i-oooooooo.

For the Canadian pine issue, we sent you the cheap shit; we keep the blue stuff for ourselves :)

Furthermore, Timhortons will never die, I go for timmies throughout the day when im doing projects at university and they are ALWAYS open, and always so bloody busy.

As for awesome people and the american flag...

Arrogant worms don't need a flag poncho to be both patriotic and overwhelmingly awesome...

But in all seriousness; can we not find anything to bicker about?

Well i /was/ trying to give you something to bicker about by volunteering the immigration of our current president.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • NeanderthalNeanderthal Member RarePosts: 1,861

Isn't there some minor controversy going on in Canada because they are now allowing limited private health care?

Some people don't like waiting so long to have procedures done but others worry that allowing private practice will pull the best and brightest away from the state run system.  Maybe you could tell us about that.  But then I suppose we'd highjack it into a argument about U.S. healthcare.