Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, after a hefty download.....

WOW people actually play this? So much talk, such a huge install I thought for sure it was gonna rock.. WOW people actually play this?! *slaps self* I was hoping eventually to learn that you could disable or change that ROFLMAO HORRIBLE action bar.. wtf?!?! Who created that? I'm used to free mmo's wasting my time but WOW , gee you really blasted me Spellborn.. 

Comments

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659

It takes time to see the beauty of it, but some people seem to hate the skilldeck with a passion. I think those people have not given it a fair chance. But then some do not like change and just want more of the same. Luckily for them more of the same is available in plenty of the latest mmo's.

--
    Delanor

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

The skilldeck is kinda nice,  it looks kinda silly whitout manny powers but afther you gain your first rows you can do intresting things whit it.

The game is nice and I played it for a while, but as some more say. It lacks someting..  maybe its the fairly slow speed of combat, maybe its the world, sometimes the quest are just to long vs rewards not shure what it is but It dint keep me in.

I still got a active accound for about 3 mothns left tho.. so might give it a try again later.

Btw.. you talk about free game.. it aint no free game, the fact that you only know it as a free game tells enoug.

means you dint spent mutch time in it

• AganazerAganazer Member Posts: 1,319
    Originally posted by Eladi

The game is nice and I played it for a while, but as some more say. It lacks someting..  maybe its the fairly slow speed of combat, maybe its the world, sometimes the quest are just to long vs rewards not shure what it is but It dint keep me in.

The combat speeds up quite a bit after you gain ranks of PeP. Everything in the game speeds up.

• fusionx212fusionx212 Member UncommonPosts: 137

Quentin you clearly have no concept of what you're on about. if you just played past lvl 3 you'd actualy realise the skill deck is the most inovative and unique thing about spellborn,

Just because your used to repeatidly mashing the buttons on your keypad 100+ times over and over doesnt mean this is a bad game!

Maybe you're a bad gamer.. ever thought of that?

It's all Lies...

• markyturnipmarkyturnip Member UncommonPosts: 837

The skill deck is one of the best aspects of this game.

• GoobGoob Member Posts: 398

So many bad gamers.. with equally bad opinions....

Disliking an idea such as the rolling skill bar is perfectly reasonable; responding to it in the way the OP did is just embarassing for him.

• VirusTesterVirusTester Member Posts: 9

yes, the skill deck is an amazing innovation in this game.  I've never seen a game try a combat system like this, and I've had tons of fun with it.  Its very hard to make a good skill deck at higher levels, and theres always something to change or improve about your deck.  Talk to another player of the same level and class and you'll find that your skill decks are very different, and each have good and bad points to them.

I highly suggest playing a couple players to the f2p cap if you are hesitant about subscribing.  Theres easily enough content in the 2 starter areas to get 2 claracters to lvl 9.9, if not more.

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

To  the OP:

The skill deck is one of the best features of the game.  It takes a while to get used to, but it is an innovative way of doing skills.  Now if they could only fix the rest of the game...