Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats for dinner?

Wanted to see what foods everyone was in the mood for so I decided to ask all of you! image

I want sushi... mm eating that and playing EverQuest would be fun..

Muar..

Lightbringer Muar
Gnome Paladin
EverQuest

Comments

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588

Tacos! ....with a pepsi! mmm pepsi!

• Dac321eqDac321eq Member Posts: 42
    Bah... lol I had tacos the other day.. Didnt quite agree inside... image Maybe it was the Taco Bell I went to I don't know :P

Muar..

Lightbringer Muar
    Gnome Paladin
    EverQuest

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Tacos would be good. Im lazy though so i just cooked some pizza pockets and had papsi ::::28::

Ribs would be good... Keg ribs ::::34::

mmmm... Ribs there good but they take like 7 hours to get really good, like fall off the bone good.  Pocket Pizza things sound pretty good.. sounds better then what I made.. Romen noodles.. boo! :P  Still hungry so i might go to the Wal-Greens down the street and get some chocolate teddy grams.. What a good dinner lol

Muar..

Lightbringer Muar
    Gnome Paladin
    EverQuest

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

a nice 12oz. new york strip steak with some A1 sauce sounds real good right now.

Children In Back Seats Cause Accidents. Accidents In Back Seats Cause Children.

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    lasagna sounds nice atm but i just woke up so nothing "heavy" for me yet. Mayeb just homemade hot chocolate with a croissant/bread

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112

Sushi... my fav

Being broke though I think I'm going to have to settle for Pizza Hut tonight... image

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

A nice plate of Sesame Chicken, with a bowl of eggdrop soup sounds pretty good, but since im working tonight, ill prly just have a hotpocket

• MentatMentat Member UncommonPosts: 516

An excellent burger joint just started delivering! Nothing like getting a flame cooked burger delivered!

less time away from WoW.

Mentat

Not sure what i want tonight, i work maybe something simple... image i eat free at work maybe something like spaghetti mmm

Lightbringer Muar
    Gnome Paladin
    EverQuest

Lightbringer Muar
    Gnome Paladin
    EverQuest

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

the most popular dinner foods over here are...

Taco's - we eat taco's religiously over here... 2-3 times a week sounds about right... it's best when you put about 2 tablespoons of brown sugar in after everything is done simmering *droolz*

Spaghetti - can put back about 3-4 plates of this stuff...

Chili - what a funny word eh?... say it a few times and it loses all meaning o_0;;

Pizza - why do people consider pizza "bad food"?... it's all good stuff image... you got your cheese, meat, vegi's, dough... practically covers all the basic food groups image

Sweet & Sour meatballs - best food EVER...

... now im hungry T_T;;

[edit] forgot to mention... whenever im out for dinner it's ALWAYS ribs... ribs kick ass... i would like to make them at home but it's too much work...

--------------------------------
    BigPeeler - The Origin

Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Man!... Why you gotta be like that Peeler?..."
    Peeler: "I dunno man... thats just the way it is. ^.-"
    Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Aye..."

BETTER RECOGNIZE!!!

--------------------------------------

Originally posted by BigPeeler
    the most popular dinner foods over here are...
    Taco's - we eat taco's religiously over here... 2-3 times a week sounds about right... it's best when you put about 2 tablespoons of brown sugar in after everything is done simmering *droolz*
    Spaghetti - can put back about 3-4 plates of this stuff...
    Chili - what a funny word eh?... say it a few times and it loses all meaning o_0;;
    Pizza - why do people consider pizza "bad food"?... it's all good stuff image... you got your cheese, meat, vegi's, dough... practically covers all the basic food groups image
    Sweet & Sour meatballs - best food EVER...
    ... now im hungry T_T;;
    [edit] forgot to mention... whenever im out for dinner it's ALWAYS ribs... ribs kick ass... i would like to make them at home but it's too much work...--------------------------------BigPeeler - The Origin
    Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Man!... Why you gotta be like that Peeler?..."Peeler: "I dunno man... thats just the way it is. ^.-"Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Aye..."
    BETTER RECOGNIZE!!!

Damn... you made me hungry... now I need to find something to eat ::::05:: luckily I have everything I need to make tacos ::::28::

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Shrimp scampi with angel hair pasta, french bread and salad with balsamic vinegar. My moms a good cook ::::34::

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

Ohh... I got it.. I know what I want... Roasted Red Peppers Stuffed with Mozzarella, Basil, and Angel Hair Pasta in a Garlic-White Wine Broth

Doesn't that sounds good? image

Lightbringer Muar
    Gnome Paladin
    EverQuest

Lightbringer Muar
    Gnome Paladin
    EverQuest

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

sounds good, cept for the cheese ::::05:: I hate cheese, the rest sounds good tho ::::28::

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

I would rather eat maggots than a roasted red pepper ::::07::

• tsanhdtsanhd Member Posts: 9
    that'll be good

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425

Ribs that fall of the bone sided with cheese potatoes, and pork and beans. And maybe before that a cup of French onion soup::::20::

Playing: Vanguard SoH
    Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

I had portabella mushroom chicken breasts smothered in mushroom gravy, mash potatoes, stuffing, and spanish rice

and my mom calls that "easy cooking" compared to what she usually does...

• qurckqurck Member Posts: 91

im havin instant piaella tonight

We call the village idiot Mr. President

We call the village idiot Mr. President