Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this correct?

miichaelmiichael Member UncommonPosts: 174

So I got the trial and wanted to test the game on my new system before getting the game+expansion but when i was on the account page it says it would only cost 10$ to go from trial to MoM...is that right? its says

The Lord of the Rings Online™: Mines of Moria™ Digital Complete Edition - US $9.99

This DIGITAL COMPLETE EDITION is available for purchase in North America, Australia, and New Zealand only. You will not receive a physical product with the purchase of the digital download. Digital sales are non-refundable and require a credit card.

cause now i am all excited because man with everything maxed out this game is so pretty

Comments

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102
    Originally posted by miichael

So I got the trial and wanted to test the game on my new system before getting the game+expansion but when i was on the account page it says it would only cost 10$ to go from trial to MoM...is that right? its says
    The Lord of the Rings Online™: Mines of Moria™ Digital Complete Edition - US $9.99

This DIGITAL COMPLETE EDITION is available for purchase in North America, Australia, and New Zealand only. You will not receive a physical product with the purchase of the digital download. Digital sales are non-refundable and require a credit card.

cause now i am all excited because man with everything maxed out this game is so pretty

Yes this is correct, enjoy :)

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• miichaelmiichael Member UncommonPosts: 174

Oh thank you... I am enjoying this trial... the rune-keeper has been a lot of fun

• miichaelmiichael Member UncommonPosts: 174

what is really cool is I upgraded and the 30free days starts after the 10day trial which was only 1 day in

so be 39more free days