Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would love to give the game a go...

WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

... except I can't seem to change any of the graphics options without the game crashing.

Try to go full-screen... EL freezes then crashes.

Try to change the resolution... EL freezes then crashes.

Try to change the font... EL freezes then crashes.

... and so on.

I'm running on a more than capable system (64 bit dual-core CPU, 4 gigs ram, 8800 GT video card... up to date drivers, etc) so it's not that I can't run it.

I just can't modify it visually in any way without it freezing and then crashing.

Anything anyone could suggest?

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
- Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

Comments

• SafraSafra Member UncommonPosts: 47

You can try going to the forums at www.eternal-lands.com/forum/  and under Help and Information there is a Section named "Unregistered Help"" where people who have trouble getting the client started can post about then problem and get someone to give you a hand.

Please note that once registered you need to reply in a specific thread named "Pinned: Forum validation requests" and ask for validation AFTER you click the link in the email you receive. This thread can be found in the "Unregistered Help" section of the main board.

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

It problably has something to do with your shaders. I had the same problem with pirates of the carribean online and the game kept crashing simply because my system didn't support the shader used for the shadows. So I just turned the shadows off and the game was running fine (except for the lag-outs I got when I tried to board a ship 80% of the time).

Yeah so its most likely something miniscule like that. I know my computer is good enough to play next-gen graphic games (I've played some), but at times I can't play certain game with even runescape type graphics because they have a feature my card doesn't support, either the shader level is .1 too high or something either way it won't play.