Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Roleplay your way out of a situation

AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

So here are a few of my top techniques I use to stop bashing/ end somebody's nerd rage:

Insult

Gamer95: You're a disgrace to all gamers!

BRYANBARTLEY: Gamer95 attacks BRYANBARTLEY with a Personal Insult. BRYANBARTLEY takes 0 damage.

Gamer95: ...

Penis insult

Gamer95: I bet you are just angry because you have a small penis.

BRYANBARTLEY: Gamer95 attacks BRYANBARTLEY with a Penis Insult. BRYANBARTLEY dodges. Gamer95 is now infected with "Insecurity".

Got any of your own?

Comments

• TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

/mute

Try not posting next time. I'd like you better that way.

• Tommy211Tommy211 Member Posts: 41

Interesting thread.

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

I think it's funny but then again, is this in the right section?

• kingfelixkingfelix Member UncommonPosts: 214

I don't see what other people are bitching about. I thought this was pretty funny.

• KaylaLunaKaylaLuna Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by BRYANBARTLEY

So here are a few of my top techniques I use to stop bashing/ end somebody's nerd rage:

Insult
    Gamer95: Your a disgrace to all gamers!
    BRYANBARTLEY: Gamer95 attacks BRYANBARTLEY with a Personal Insult. BRYANBARTLEY takes 0 damage.

Penis insult
    BRYANBARTLEY: Gamer95 attacks BRYANBARTLEY with a Penis Insult. BRYANBARTLEY dodges. Gamer95 is now infected with "Insecurity".

Got any of your own?

That is really clever Bryan !! I really love your approach

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• slntnsntyslntnsnty Member UncommonPosts: 67

Although your approach is rather amusing, I usually just ignore them. My life is too important to waste time on people like that.

• SarbocabrasSarbocabras Member Posts: 257

Insult

Penis insult

Got any of your own?

haha, thanks that made me laugh I'm going to try that sometime.

• kingfelixkingfelix Member UncommonPosts: 214

Wow, some people around here really need to lighten up.

• pongaxpongax Member Posts: 26

Insult

Penis insult

Got any of your own?

i like this, just like the other person said, ill try to do this sometime, honestly i lol'ed

• jonrd463jonrd463 Member UncommonPosts: 607

BADAZZ666: I CN HAV SUM GOLD?

jonrd463 (using a more appropriate name in game than jonrd463): Come again? I'm not familiar with that dialect.

BADAZZ666: LOLWAT

jonrd463: Do you need the services of a healer, perhaps?

BADAZZ666: UR STUPED

jonrd463: ...afflicted with some trollish tongue-numbing disease, maybe?

BADAZZ666: LOL SO U GOT NE GOLD?

jonrd463: All I can understand from you is "gold". Could it be... maybe... that you know of a cache of treasure somewhere? Do you have a map?

BADAZZ666: WAT

jonrd463: My good fellow, I am trying to help you, but you're not giving me much to go on.

BADAZZ666: UR FUCKED UP LOL NERD

jonrd463: /ignore

jonrd463: /petition

"I would like to report one "BADAZZ666" for two incidences. First, his/her name is clearly against the RP policies for this server. Second, he engaged in abusive behavior. As you can see in the chatlogs, I was trying to be lighthearted and in character, hoping he'd get the hint, but his behavior escalated into profanity and direct insults. Thanks."

[GM MoonDragon] Do you have a moment?

jonrd463: Yes, thank you for getting back to me.

[GM MoonDragon]: No problem. I just wanted to thank you for your petition and let you know we are taking care of the situation. You handled that pretty well. ;)

jonrd463: Thanks. It's a shame people can't seem to read server descriptions and rules before rolling a character.

[GM MoonDragon]: Well, it's something we have to stay on top of. Is there anything else I can help you with while I'm here?

jonrd463: Actually, yes. I have a question that's been bugging me for a long time, and I'm hoping you know the answer.

[GM MoonDragon]: Sure, ask away.

jonrd463: What happens if an unstoppable force collides with an immoveable object?

[GM MoonDragon]: Oh, that's easy. The answer is 42. :D Have a great evening, and if there's anything we can do for you, we're just a ticket away. *poofs in a blaze of brilliant white light*

GM MoonDragon is no longer available via chat. To contact a GM, please submit a ticket.

Variations on that scenario were a daily occurence when I was active in WoW.

"You'll never win an argument with an idiot because he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous

• handshakeshandshakes Member Posts: 73
    Originally posted by Trueth

/mute

Try not posting next time. I'd like you better that way.

And you wonder why the rest of the gaming population thinks of RPers as humorless dicks.

Why does it hurt when I pee?