Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gordon Walton and Rich Vogel interview @ Gamespot.com

KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Nothing really new in interview other than more hyping of Story.

Interview

Did find it funny, though, that when Vogel mentions the "other MMO aspects" (minutes 1:09ish) the expression/body language is as if he hates them, lol. In particular he almost chokes on the word "crafting", lol. Ahh, well.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

yeah I posted this one already. :-p

Either way they said nothing new, I did like how that interviewer guy cornered them on the release date lol. As for the crafting thing, shit they liked it for SWG enough.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133
    Originally posted by tillamook

yeah I posted this one already. :-p
    Either way they said nothing new, I did like how that interviewer guy cornered them on the release date lol. As for the crafting thing, shit they liked it for SWG enough.

Ahh. I only duck into this forum periodically now. Missed your post.

And yeah, I think they liked it for SWG enough that they don't like it at all now, lol. Ahh well.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• hubertgrovehubertgrove Member Posts: 1,141

I wish they had allowed the general public to see the gameplay footage rather than keeping it back for favoured journalists.

• cc170cc170 Member Posts: 146
    Originally posted by hubertgrove

I wish they had allowed the general public to see the gameplay footage rather than keeping it back for favoured journalists.

This

Playing:WoW, GA
    Played:WoW,WAR,AoC,EQ,CoH,GW,EVE,Aion
    Want to play:SW:TOR

• hubertgrovehubertgrove Member Posts: 1,141
    Originally posted by cc170

Originally posted by hubertgrove

This

Well, their marketing department, however heavy-handed and clod-hopping, does seem to have a policy of releasing a piece of information every Friday so perhaps today is the day we see the footage.

Just a thought - wouldn't it be excellent if the short Sith/BH vs Ship's Captain were released on SWTOR.com as a brief playable demo for us all to download?