Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A New type of terorrism!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/06/homes.destroyed.ap/index.html 

It seems as a new type of eco-terrorism has sprung. These people(or person) burnt down a dozen homes and damaged 29 others of my dad's houses because they are next to a nature preserve. These faggot envirolmentalist(SP?)...

Games Played:DoAC, EQ, CoH, Lineage 2, Planetside, Shadowbane, EQ2, EVE, WoW Beta
Playing:(Waiting to buy WoW)

Comments

• CoraithCoraith Member Posts: 311

That is not terrorism you dolt -_-

• CoraithCoraith Member Posts: 311

are you a dolt = yes
    is it a new kind of terrorism = no

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

no F bombs fellas

And flaming people with bug huge words aren't more effective than smaller words...well..maybe for an older person I guess

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425

ecoterrorism is not new. and its not really terrorism at all. Its just somthing people call arson...

Playing: Vanguard SoH
    Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

• FinbarFinbar Member UncommonPosts: 187

Seems to me your father created bad blood with the local community and the local community took action. This is usually called interest based conflict or sometimes personal based conflict. It is not value based because the defendant and the victem has not stated any value based on the local environment. This is strictly personal. And stricly hyperbole. And if this case happens to go to court, you comming here and insighting this sort of attitude in people, may be seen as a part of your families position on the mater. You best do what is wise and STFU, before you do anymore damage than you already have to your family and family buisness by lipping off in a PUBLIC FORUM. Don't beleive me? Ask your lawer to come here and read what you have written. I'm sure if this gets back to these so called "Ecoterrorists" they will be glad to persue legal action of their own, if in fact they can prove that they had nothing to do with the case. It's called acusation without legal standing, and it can make YOU liable. Some judges may call it De Minimus, however with the political climate these day I bet it would be a roll in the hay for many a environmental law firm.

P.S.

You will note that the authorities are calling it "Suspicious fires" and nothing more. It is the media (and we know how reliable that is... CNN no less) and you who have called it "eco-terrorism". Yes the FBI said they would investigate, as they should. But they did not actually blame anyone, they simply replied to the questions of a low quality reporter. Again if you are not lieing, and you do actually have a personal investment in this issue I would grow silent now.

FINBAR
    -------------------------------------------

FINBAR
    -------------------------------------------

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156

woot more deleted posts here than i saw in couple of days on whole site ::::12::

it surelly wasnt nice what happend but i'm wonder why in these days all gettin labelled as terrorism....
    even in case that somebody will be proven guilty it is still only criminal act or arson

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

better hope he has insurance on them, thats all i can say.

Children In Back Seats Cause Accidents. Accidents In Back Seats Cause Children.

• findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112

Even CNN isn't jumping to immedite conclusions on this one my friend, although they have done a supurb job of "nearly" doing it... neither should you...

However I can no longer take the over use of the word "terrorism" anymore, it's now a catch-all for anything that the media can sesationalize.  What a crock of s*** 

I do feel for the owners of the homes though... 

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

• alerumalerum Member Posts: 407

IF and i do mean IF it was done by eco extremists then they deserve to be put away for a good long time. what these people dont think about or dont care is firefighters had to come out there and put out the fires. firefighters that could have been hurt or killed.

Also im of the opinion that if your father owns the property he can pave every square inch of it and coat it with a mixture of cement cealer and arsnick and build an animal rendering plant on top of it if he wants to weather its near a wildlife preserve or not. it belongs to him its his to do what he wants with it.

---------------------------------------------
    I am the eggman. I am the eggman. I am the walrus.

~Beatles~