Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Rumar, the matrix online 2.

neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163

werd up mxo aint dyin s0n. I happin to no that my boi rarebit is cookin up some otha dope ass ish with the dudes at SOE to bring in teh matix online 2! I mean why would SOE shutdown mxo if they ain't gonna make MXO2, THINK ABOUT IT. MXO had like 250,000 playas and tons of DIALY live events and stuff, who would be stpid enough to ditch that gig ya smell me??!

Hail Neo, full of pwnage, Morpheus is with thee
Blessed art thou among Zion, and blessed is the roundhouse against Smith.
Holy Neo, pray for us now, and at the hour of Victory, Amen.

Comments

• ArunArun Member UncommonPosts: 52

I put it through google translate and it still made no sense whatsoever...

Originally posted by shukes33
    Grind is not one of the downfalls of DF it is just a feature.

• NCPilotNCPilot Member Posts: 49

Actually Rarebit has left SOE, and is now doing his own project that is not related to gaming at all. 

Sorry, there won't be an MxO 2.

Yo

• NeoVenomNeoVenom Member UncommonPosts: 22

250,000 players? LMAO  But in all seriousness, if there will ever be another Matrix MMO...the developers should just start with a clean slate. 

Also, the new Matrix MMO should never be in SOE's hands. 

Yo

• eHeroeHero Member UncommonPosts: 42

Okay, so I ran the original post through an english to spanish translator (I took a shot), and then ran it back through the other way, and this is what I got.

Werd up mxo is not dyin s0n. I do not Happines for my boi rarebit Othar drug is cooking some ass with ISH EMA hesitate to bring to the matix line 2! I mean why EMA mxo off if not going to do MXO2, THINK ABOUT IT. MXO had 250,000 tons of beaches such as dialysis and live events and stuff, that would be enough to ditch stpid concert because I smell?

So to answer your question, you should absolutely ditch the concert if you smell.  And good luck with the diabetes.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

This is my favorite post on the entire forums right now. Thank you.

Originally posted by eHero

Okay, so I ran the original post through an english to spanish translator (I took a shot), and then ran it back through the other way, and this is what I got.

Werd up mxo is not dyin s0n. I do not Happines for my boi rarebit Othar drug is cooking some ass with ISH EMA hesitate to bring to the matix line 2! I mean why EMA mxo off if not going to do MXO2, THINK ABOUT IT. MXO had 250,000 tons of beaches such as dialysis and live events and stuff, that would be enough to ditch stpid concert because I smell?

So to answer your question, you should absolutely ditch the concert if you smell.  And good luck with the diabetes.

Most epic post, EVER!  :D

Yo

• iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

That is an awesome post give that man +50 to his post count hahaha. As for MxO 2. Never gonna happen, the matrix franchise just doesn't appeal to enough of a crowd of gamers to be made an MMO, it would need to be way more FPS based in order to succeed, and FPS MMO's other than Planetside have failed greatly at delivering a "unique" experience.

TwitchTV: iNeoki

• centrik91centrik91 Member Posts: 175

I'm sharing this thread with all of my MxO faction right now.

The day has been made.

• April-RainApril-Rain Member UncommonPosts: 316
    Originally posted by eHero

Laughed my socks off lol

Playing: FFXIV
    Future: wishing for SWG 2, World of Warcraft Classic
    Played: Most current and extinct MMO's - 18 Years in....

Interesting Fact - I own 27 Tarantula's

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

I love this thread.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

This thread is epic win best thread on the entire forums

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143
    Originally posted by neolivesftw

werd up mxo aint dyin s0n. I happin to no that my boi rarebit is cookin up some otha dope ass ish with the dudes at SOE to bring in teh matix online 2! I mean why would SOE shutdown mxo if they ain't gonna make MXO2, THINK ABOUT IT. MXO had like 250,000 playas and tons of DIALY live events and stuff, who would be stpid enough to ditch that gig ya smell me??!

Rofl, the last choice of your poll really did it for me. Five stars, Would read again!

• Hammertime1Hammertime1 Member Posts: 619

" New Rumar, the matrix online 2"

Wait...the guy down at the India grocery store is involved in this? 

• StarFadedBlaStarFadedBla Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by firefly2003

And the funny part is that its not even for the post's content, it was on how ridiculous it was. Just the amount of thought he had to go through to sound slightly retarded is beyond me. And out of curiosity, I checked his recent forum history to see if all of his posts were like this one and....... yes.... they are. Astounding. 

• neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163

I herd that the Warchowski brovas are gonna be helpin right the new game yo! but furt they gonna make a make a DOPE ass dvd of MXO1 so that peeps that didnt play mxo can see wut happind and get caught up wit the cannon of the stoy. THATS RIGHT a DVD of the MXO storys so peeps can kno wut the real story is cus only a few million played MXO. So before MXO2 yall be seein MXO dvd. I cant weight for all this sweet RP ya smell me?

• NddeshNddesh Member Posts: 65
    Originally posted by StarFadedBla

Originally posted by firefly2003

And the funny part is that its not even for the post's content, it was on how ridiculous it was. Just the amount of thought he had to go through to sound slightly retarded is beyond me. And out of curiosity, I checked his recent forum history to see if all of his posts were like this one and....... yes.... they are. Astounding. 

And the worst is.. that guy have 33 years old... i can picture him.. beard, Neo/Morpheus coat style with Phat Farm clothes with his belly out, and a NY Yankees pendentif with diamond..

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

And yet another reason Vanilla Ice failed.

Seriously, does anyone talk like this anymore?

Even Coolio would dis you, yo.

• NaranarNaranar Member Posts: 97

I herd that the Warchowski brovas are gonna be helpin right the new game yo! but furt they gonna make a make a DOPE ass dvd of MXO1 so that peeps that didnt play mxo can see wut happind and get caught up wit the cannon of the stoy. THATS RIGHT a DVD of the MXO storys so peeps can kno wut the real story is cus only a few million played MXO. So before MXO2 yall be seein MXO dvd. I cant weight for all this sweet RP ya smell me?

It went  from english to my native language and then back to english and this is what i got.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I heard that warez brothers  will helpin the new game  , yo! but also to do is do drugs DVD MXO so peper that  didnt play mxo can see wut happened and get caught up in the joke happened stay.Thats right a DVD of the MXO stones so peper know wut the real story is curse only a few milion played MXO.So before Mxo2 yell be see in MXO DVD.I cant wait for all this sweet  rape ya smell me?

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

Yo give this cat a correspondant post please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

YOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'z gonna be in da BETA fer this shizzzz! ANE of U peeps gett da invite tooo? MXO2 Gonna be DROPPPIN BOMBS ON DA MMO WORLD S0N! I hear  like NEO joins up with u to smasH those stoopid toastars.

• EuphorykEuphoryk Member Posts: 450

YOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'z gonna be in da BETA fer this shizzzz! ANE of U peeps gett da invite tooo? MXO2 Gonna be DROPPPIN BOMBS ON DA MMO WORLD S0N! I hear  like NEO joins up with u to smasH those stoopid toastars.

MxO is dead, there will not be an MxO2.

Watching you flail around on here, waving your arms and shouting in anticipation of a game that will never see the light of day makes me smile. I find it even more amusing that you are now claiming to have gotten a beta invite.

Take some of your monthly sub funds, and go invest them in a remedial english course. Your attempt at ebonics is sad, and only makes you look like a clown.

I have never ROFL'd so hard before.  This is just epic....I hope he continues to post in this thread.  

Yo

• DameonkDameonk Member UncommonPosts: 1,914

Congratulations, neo on being my first buddy!....

Awe I just realized he hasn't posted since this thread in October.. boo!

"There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer."

YO! Iz be playin da BETA ALL NITE S0N. Ane of yous up in this? My boi rarebits be like havin RP ans ISH and we be pwnin da FACE off tha stoopid toastars! Yo WOW, Im happi for YOU but MXO 2 gonna be the best MMO evbar!