Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ha ha ha ... No Elves

2»

Comments

• SabradinSabradin Member Posts: 772
    Originally posted by Horkathane

Originally posted by PeterPorker

Tasteless, dumb, makes absolutely no sense marketing.. they are talking about mages not Elves?? It dont even look like an elf and they problably put a hood on the guy because they are probably scared of being sued?
    Game has nothing to do with elves, and that mage would kick his ass anyhow.. A cast bar that does'nt function? Simplicity itself would defeat the recon sniper, who again shows he is unproffesional at his job..
    Oh wait you do not like Eves so you love them and this ad? I doubt it.. I think its GA marketing team here tryirng to put one over on you.. God you people are suckers and such pushovers...  How does this coorelate with Elves whatsoever? And why do they even have a problem witih them? Because theyre game doesnt follow suit of what people, like want, and imagine?
    They are also targetting Mages, not Elves. This is a complate and utter failure. Again GA marketing team must be making these posts.. It shows, in every thread they are posting everywhere, they post the video, then have 5 more trolls following along with the same quotes.. OMG this is Epic..

Yup, you are right GA marketing spammer... It's an EPIC FAILURE! Just like your game is going to be. This marketing team is the worst I've seen in some time. A marketing ploy to ensure 75% of gamers never look at your title... 
    Look at the posts, you can see the GA team has been making accounts here for months, all with no posts coming out of the woodwork, spamming their YouTube links, And other places with this crap..
    I hope it gets out to mainstream,  I really do, please promote this everywhere.. I want to see the Elves of the world strike down this pathetic company and laugh watching

This is the reason why I cant wait for Wow to be destroyed and Killed by a game!

It will happen, nothing goes on forever, not falls, not life, not love...ENTROPY CONSUMES EVERYTHING, WE ALL HIT BOTTOM SOONER OR LATER AND WOW WILL HIT BOTTOM.

yeah but it will probably happen through another blizzard mmo

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

• Maj_ScienceMaj_Science Member Posts: 107

I can't wait for the other three.  Simply put, that was genius.  Even in the delivery of the Recon's disbelief.

• SuperHansSuperHans Member Posts: 87

How was that ad funny? I'm not crazy like that PeterPorker dude, but the ad was pretty fucking retarded. I can't picture it in my head how would anyone laugh at that. I simply don't understand what was so funny about it.

I'm just cool like that.

• Maj_ScienceMaj_Science Member Posts: 107
    Originally posted by SuperHans

How was that ad funny? I'm not crazy like that PeterPorker dude, but the ad was pretty fucking retarded. I can't picture it in my head how would anyone laugh at that. I simply don't understand what was so funny about it.

Eh, dying's easy; comedy's hard.

I found it entertaining because it targeted a long-standing frustration I've had with MMOGs, the general lack of options outside of high fantasy.  Elves in particular are iconic of the genre, everyone remembers Legelos but not as many recall Grimbe.   It's particularly funny as Global Agenda AND Fallen Earth have used "No Elves" as an in-joke yet no one has put together a video about it before.  So yes, let's shoot the elf a few more times.