Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about EU version

JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

I downloaded EU version ages ago to trail but the patcher never seems to make any progress. always starts by saying something like:

Updating... (124.45%)

Updating... (124.46%)

etc.

VERY slowly increases. What I ask is: at what point is it complete? 200%? how do these people not know that percent literally means per 100, out of a 100? how about a less ridiculous figure?!

its on version 1.0.0.7 

it doesn't say how big patches are or how fast its downloading, and as explained above doesn't accurately show progress. my ISP is downloading at 800kbps, for decimal increases on a over complete progress bar.

PS: the % updated also resets each time I try hence I still haven't played the game.

My blog: image

Comments

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49

You can also try and download them manually?

https://eu-players.tcos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2475

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Consensus

I downloaded EU version ages ago to trail but the patcher never seems to make any progress. always starts by saying something like:
    Updating... (124.45%)
    Updating... (124.46%)
    etc.
    VERY slowly increases. What I ask is: at what point is it complete? 200%? how do these people not know that percent literally means per 100, out of a 100? how about a less ridiculous figure?!
    its on version 1.0.0.7 
    it doesn't say how big patches are or how fast its downloading, and as explained above doesn't accurately show progress. my ISP is downloading at 800kbps, for decimal increases on a over complete progress bar.
     PS: the % updated also resets each time I try hence I still haven't played the game.

This is not the support site, but version 1.0.0.7? I think that was the release version. The sensible thing to do is to download a recent version from the official site. I am not saying that what you are doing will not work, but I do think the progress indication might not be reliable.

--
    Delanor

• Matt_UKMatt_UK Member Posts: 420
    Originally posted by Consensus

Updating... (124.45%)
    Updating... (124.46%)
    etc.
    its on version 1.0.0.7 

Haha i can't believe you think it says 124.46%. You're joking right? 124 is the file number and it's 46% downloaded. The next file number is 125 and so on... Just let it patch, it takes a while but it will patch properly. You misunderstood the numbers.