Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cant play in june09????????????

elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

hi guys.. sad to say but there will be a data center move for atlantica online and it will take place this coming june 09 for almost 14 hours. From 9:30AM - 11:59PM. OMG!! 14 hours waiting and not playing this game???

However NDoors will be offering a 2 additional days of 150% experience bonus and it will start on june 11 through june 14. Well i guess this will be much better and Atlantica online is still continuing to improve the game... ^^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Considering they always under estimate how long stuff like this takes, I expect it to be a couple days, not 14 hours.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• bmdevinebmdevine Member Posts: 429

Considering that time in game is free and people aren't paying subscription fees, I don't see why it should be a big deal.

• dhrddmdhrddm Member Posts: 65

that's partly true...

The problem is for the ppl who have timed licenses. If the have a 30 day license, a 14 hour-2 day imposibility of playing is costing them money. But if NDOORS resolves that by stoping the counter (or extending the deadline) during the move (or in the extended dealine case, adding the hours of this move to the deadline) then you are fully right. There should be no problem and ppl should understand that everything NDOORS does (maintenance, data center move, patches, etc) is for the game.

Come on... Give me a break!

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by dhrddm

that's partly true...
    The problem is for the ppl who have timed licenses. If the have a 30 day license, a 14 hour-2 day imposibility of playing is costing them money. But if NDOORS resolves that by stoping the counter (or extending the deadline) during the move (or in the extended dealine case, adding the hours of this move to the deadline) then you are fully right. There should be no problem and ppl should understand that everything NDOORS does (maintenance, data center move, patches, etc) is for the game.

like what you said, me also have a wariors package and by the said date for the data move i will be affected by that and i guess they already know this and they already forecast it that there are players with licenses will be affected so i guess in my experience with regards to this matter they will only stop the licenses and will return it after those maintenance or updates or what so ever it is with regards in updating the game.

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

Yeah they really need to fixed whatever tech prob. it may caused...but of course even if we can't paly the game I know they were giving a compensation right? i hope that they will fixed all the problems in the game^^ ahahah

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• Originally posted by elit3gam3r

hi guys.. sad to say but there will be a data center move for atlantica online and it will take place this coming june 09 for almost 14 hours. From 9:30AM - 11:59PM. OMG!! 14 hours waiting and not playing this game???

However NDoors will be offering a 2 additional days of 150% experience bonus and it will start on june 11 through june 14. Well i guess this will be much better and Atlantica online is still continuing to improve the game... ^^

Most misleading title to a post... ever. Stupidity. Since when is one day in June the whole month of June? Junkie. Get a life!

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

If we had lives, would we be playing MMORPGs? Duh....

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• gsp_rushgsp_rush Member Posts: 113

They are now doing the server maintenance...also, their website is down..thought that they will only put down the servers...

• Last night in game they had the warnings up and it was stated that the website would be down as well. Not sure if they just put tht up there last night or if it had been up for a while but that's when I noticed.

To the OP: I already miss it and it's been only 5 hours :P

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

But the Titan server again has a problem after the server's were up, All players in the titan server were stock. And now the titan server is under maintenance to fised the problem.. hope that they fixed it all^^

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Hi! I just started playing Atlantica and so far so good. It's a good thing that the servers are now up except fo the titan. Well, as if I have anything to do in titan. Hehe...  So, any tips guys? Financial help would be greatly appreciated.

• dhrddmdhrddm Member Posts: 65

you won't need any financial help in this game if you open your mind to all possibilities that this game offers you. There are so many ways to do profit and even more ways to not spend much money...

Some tips:

a. Avoid towns with higher tax rate (market/bank) than 1%. If your starter town has a higher tax rate, go to the next (there are 4. One should have the 1% (at least on my server there is on). Some guilds tend to extorsionate the begginers so move to the next town.

b. You get so many boxes... sell their content (not the box!) and you'll get much more money than if you'd sold the box (for level 30+ Artisan boxes are a gold mine)

c. If you need something for begginers and you can't affort them because of very high prices, look also to the INT and ADV ones. Some stuff (like books or accesory stones) tend to be MUCH more cheaper for the higher level players than for the begginers and the begginers can use them too.

d. Don't enchant to sell. Enchant to use but if you wanna sell, don't enchant for this purpose because you'll get a lower (sometimes much lower) price for the enchanted weapon/armor/accesory than you would have if you would have sold it separately (you'll see that especially when you start to use the INT stones...

e. If you wanna craft, calculate the overall cost of the materials and the average income you'd have from the finished goods. Some are extremly profitable. Use wikis or other sources to see the higher level craftings. A thing i could craft only at level 15 helped me to get me to the 50+ million mark at level 40. Now i'm level 63 and i craft stuff for 200+ mil (i have 6 mil right now in cash and stuff prepared for the market worth up to 400 mil). So, there is no need for begging because you can raise your cash flow very easy in this game. This game's financial mechanics works like this: the more you invest the higher the profit gets. (i know that... there were not few moments when i had less than 1000 gold available because i invested nearly every gold in something and in the end it turned out to be a good decision...).

Come on... Give me a break!

hahah lol ^^

i guess i will better rememember the first one letter "a"

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Thanks for the tips. It is a great help. If I sill have questions in the future will you be kind enough to help me again? Thanks!

well anyway the game is almost running and up again and they have 150 % bonus experience... ^^