Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW CLONE .... STOP IT !!

SidereusSidereus Member Posts: 316

PLEASE STOP CALLING EVERY GAME A WOW CLONE GOD DAMN IT !!!!!!

I had to say it

I know ... Annoying caps lock is annoying

QUESTION:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xridnasa:
-
What's a "grocery store"? Is that like McDonald's?
-
ANSWER:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidimazz:
-
Kind of, just without the rapist.

Comments

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586

Not annoying to me.  I agree with you.  And I want to post it in all caps so large that each letter consumes the entire screen.

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

WOW CLONE FUUUUUUUUUUUU

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• SkullCharmSkullCharm Member Posts: 10

If you go back far enough you could say everything's a Pong clone. And if you're feeling really crazy tonight, you could say that was a clone of Stick, the epic game of life and death played by cavemen the world over! You know, if you're feelin crazy.

Point is, everything's a clone of everything except the most boring, dummed down thing. So just stop complaining, no matter where you go you're faced with clones of some shape and size, it's how the world works. Hell, you're technically a clone of your parents, just slightly tweaked. Pure originality is impossible, we have to water it down with tried and true concepts or we'd have nothing.

blawr