Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG CO is a joke!!!

derden1derden1 Member Posts: 6

i tryed this game as i have open mind and play alot of games i dont care wether a game has 2d 3d a games a game look runescape for instance. so i tryed this game (american and EU aparently) so bacuase they all on american time ect no GM are ever online dure in GMT so dont expect any help from anyone. second thing is the comunity basicly it felt like being back at school and being the new kid they dont know you so they ingore you on the forums. ask question in game they call u noob. i have number of posts that never got replyed soon as a person they all knew reply within seconds....... the GM''s are all the admins persnal friends that have played other games with before or are girls they want to chase.... i think they creators grandmother is a GM who knows thats another thing they tryed getting members to join my advertiseing they recruiteing mods + GM like this site thinking they get members AHAHAHA seriously i would steer well clear of this game its like managed by kids for kids!! i mean common, you carnt advertise on site like this with a over 7 rateing you must realy greased some palms these no support these no guides for new players, this made me laugh told they was going to be awards and prizes for top lvl with the first day of opening then was anounced its the top 10 to get lvl 10 hmmm is that because its american time xone and all your friends got owned????? perfetic stear well clear this 1 guys

C:/chaos online/....... DELETED

Comments

• blindnessblindness Member Posts: 3

lol it wasn't THAT bad...

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

I tried to play it on a laptop at my sisters house the other day and I couldn't even make a character.  It was probobly problems with the drivers but everything was all messed  up looking.   I had to guess where to click things and put my username and password where there not supposed to be. It was quit interesting.

I havent installed it on my pc at home and probobly wont, i just tried to over there cuz I was bored and I knew the laptop would play it decent. Or so I thought. lol

• SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224

yes it was actually lol

• derden1derden1 Member Posts: 6

1st off how did this game get a 7 hype..... well ill tell you how look on the rate list u'll see all there mods and admin made a few accounts and BANG 10+ this is very miss leading as i saw this game here because the screen shots and the hype ect. was i took for a fool or what lol i looked back on the list  of hype...and i lol'ed my ass off for 1 example boyce (the two diffrent accounts with simlair names) are a admin on there. wonder how many IP checks would bring there hype down to 2 maybe??? the balls in your court MMORPG.com you gonna let people like this cheat us i want my hours back waisted on this game a 7 common!!

• HellRyuHellRyu Member Posts: 5

this game is awful!! I was mad at myself for even trying it :/

• GameMODGameMOD Member UncommonPosts: 32

Lol dude we have game called alpha test, open beta and close beta also.

But Chaos online is on temporarly test for right now!

Then soon if satisfy they fixed all bugs and codes from the game. 

Dont lose hope just keep playing then you gain virtue.

Searching..

• Cry0manc3rCry0manc3r Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by derden1

i tryed this game as i have open mind and play alot of games i dont care wether a game has 2d 3d a games a game look runescape for instance. so i tryed this game (american and EU aparently) so bacuase they all on american time ect no GM are ever online dure in GMT so dont expect any help from anyone. second thing is the comunity basicly it felt like being back at school and being the new kid they dont know you so they ingore you on the forums. ask question in game they call u noob. i have number of posts that never got replyed soon as a person they all knew reply within seconds....... the GM''s are all the admins persnal friends that have played other games with before or are girls they want to chase.... i think they creators grandmother is a GM who knows thats another thing they tryed getting members to join my advertiseing they recruiteing mods + GM like this site thinking they get members AHAHAHA seriously i would steer well clear of this game its like managed by kids for kids!! i mean common, you carnt advertise on site like this with a over 7 rateing you must realy greased some palms these no support these no guides for new players, this made me laugh told they was going to be awards and prizes for top lvl with the first day of opening then was anounced its the top 10 to get lvl 10 hmmm is that because its american time xone and all your friends got owned????? perfetic stear well clear this 1 guys

Going from your HORRIBLE grammar and complete lack of sentence structure, I'm going to guess that you're an idiot. Thus, I cannot care less what you think.

• Originally posted by Cry0manc3r

Going from your HORRIBLE grammar and complete lack of sentence structure, I'm going to guess that you're an idiot. Thus, I cannot care less what you think.

You know, I was going to defend the OP because you picked on him for his horrible grammar and lack of sentence structure. It was obvious he wasn't from the US as he bitched on and on about the GM's being on American time. I thought at first that English wasn't his native language.  But then I checked his location and he's from the UK.

Don't they still speak English over there? Yikes.

• tuannguyen84tuannguyen84 Member Posts: 2

The graphic a bad, i can't even make a character, let alone go into the game. Not a good game to beginning with i suggest it is a waste of time to even download. Just my thoughts.

• Major_SkillzMajor_Skillz Member Posts: 84

I'm going to have a hard time trusting your judgement when you cannot even formulate a proper sentence. 

• Sun_TzuSun_Tzu Member Posts: 3

I am not going to try the game based on derden1 said because I've experienced the very same thing.

I would also like to add that it is rather obvious that the ones trashtalking derden1 are either GMs, Admins or friends to the two mentioned. Seriously why are you picking on someones spelling and grammar structure? What the F* does it have to do with the game itself and how much it SUCKS.

Dissing people because of their grammar pfft what a cheapshot, thats totally below the belt and I wont try and play a game where the GMs + Admins try to diss people because they cant spell properly since English is not my main language.

"C:/chaos online/....... DELETED" - Quote of the day. Don't join the realm of twats who has nothing better to do than insulting people. A quote by me "*Window* Download game? *click* NO WAII" <-- That saves you some time and trouble.

Thinking about debating me?  Don't bother unless you grow a pair and give actual arguments that has nothing to do with my grammar or spelling.

-Sun Tzu

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

i clicked on this thinking it was a chapions online topic, wops my mistake

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• mstarrmstarr Member Posts: 1

wtf how did yall get to play CO? details please

• VitromancyVitromancy Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Sun_Tzu

I am not going to try the game based on derden1 said because I've experienced the very same thing.
    I would also like to add that it is rather obvious that the ones trashtalking derden1 are either GMs, Admins or friends to the two mentioned. Seriously why are you picking on someones spelling and grammar structure? What the F* does it have to do with the game itself and how much it SUCKS.
    Dissing people because of their grammar pfft what a cheapshot, thats totally below the belt and I wont try and play a game where the GMs + Admins try to diss people because they cant spell properly since English is not my main language.
    "C:/chaos online/....... DELETED" - Quote of the day. Don't join the realm of twats who has nothing better to do than insulting people. A quote by me "*Window* Download game? *click* NO WAII" <-- That saves you some time and trouble.

Thinking about debating me?  Don't bother unless you grow a pair and give actual arguments that has nothing to do with my grammar or spelling.
    -Sun Tzu

While I'm not defending the folks who attacked derden1, I'm taking up the mantle of your challenge. Though their approach was both harsh, and uncalled for, it is certainly difficult to follow the train of thought of someone with poor sentence structure. Also, the majority of the arguments they put forward were either unfounded, or extremely short term.

Any game in beta is likely to have community issues, which, while not a good thing, doesn't actually reflect the actual end product.

The time zone of a game is not something to judge it on, as they must use a timezone, and it might as well be the one that benefits the majority of the playerbase, as well as the developers.

The "GMs are all admins friends" statement isn't a poor reflection on a game of any kind, because admins of ANY game will not simply hand out the GM status to random people, it is a power usually granted to people they have prior experience with, who are usually people from the industry or personal friends, and for those who /aren't/ personal friends, the practise of working with someone, unless they're totally obnoxious usually changes your disposition to them for the better. The fact that the admins are friends with the GMs is an observation, and you are in no position to decide between correlation and causation.

I won't debate derden1's post much more, as all that can really be said is that the majority of things written weren't backed up at all, and sounded more like Ad Hominem attacks on the integrity of the developer base than anything else.

Sun Tzu, while I admire your defense of a man being flamed, the only validity of your defending them is based in the method of flaming, not in the flaming itself. Your statement that "it is rather obvious that the ones trashtalking derden1 are either GMs, Admins or friends to the two mentioned. " is entirely unfounded. While it would be logical that any of those involved parties would want to defend the game or attack it's attacker, it is a complete jump of logic to assume that anyone who does the same is one of the parties involved. This is called 'Affirming the Consequent' or 'Converse Error'

An example of your logical fallacy can be layed out in the following structure: Most dancers are human. You are a human, therefore you must be a dancer.

I myself would've been tempted to call derden1 out on their grammar (though not their spelling), simply because they were presenting a point of view, and one should take more care in doing so as an unclear point of view is rarely seen or listened to.

-Vitromancy

• JoeTanJoeTan Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Originally posted by Cry0manc3r

hehe altho kind of rude, this was my first thought too... and after reading it ( i dont even care about the game , never have never will ) I must agree. not much there...

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556
    Originally posted by Sun_Tzu

-Sun Tzu

I cut people some slack if English isn't their native language. Hell, I sure can't write a sentence in Spanish or German.

But if English is his native tongue...that horrendous grammar is pathetic.  I have trouble taking anyone seriously that has language that bad.  It shows a lack of intelligence IMO, and if someone is that naturally unintelligent, I don't take much stock in what they say.  On the other hand, he could be smart and just lazy...which gives me an even lower opinion of him.  I'd be embarrassed if one of my posts came out looking like that.

I doubt your generalization of people dissing him being trashtalked by only GM's, admins or their friends holds water.

Like I said, the only excuse is english not being his primary language.  In that case it would be quite understandable.

To be honest...I really don't have much of an idea of what he said as I couldn't understand most of it.  I think the gist of it was that the game sucks and the GM's act like little kids...or something of that nature.

• Sun_TzuSun_Tzu Member Posts: 3

Oooh the cavallery has arrived.

Vitromancy, take no offence to this but your post was loaded with crap and fancy words, I do not feel the urge to write another wall of useless text since you already covered that for the both of us and you didn't state anything of importance anyway. Based on Derden1 and other players, I wont be playing this game EVER (Oooh yeah people with bad spelling/grammar can make a difference)

And the rest of you morons, "Oh I am not gonna care about your opinion because you couldnt spell hello correctly" bite me. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, some are good at math and some are good at language and just because some people here suck at math I wouldn't say "HAHA I wont listen to your opinion because you suck at math".  You should feel shame for even writing such things.

It is getting redudant here so I am done talking about this shitty game. I'm available on private messages if you have anything to say to me because I wont be monitoring this topic anymore.

Woof,

Sun Tzu

• TragedyX6X9XTragedyX6X9X Member Posts: 1

Ahaha. I must say, I wasted my time to join this site so I can say this...

This thread amuses me greatly.

• ClaesClaes Member CommonPosts: 265

OP's post shortened down:

"No one helped me, game sucked"