Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What raised the Hype level so much this week?

Cody1174Cody1174 Member Posts: 271

I noticed this game jumped to #2 on the mmorpg.com hype meter. Is there any specific reason?

Maybe its getting close to release?

Comments

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161

Getting close to Closed BETA, but the reason it probably jumped up is because someone made a post on the official forums suggesting everyone hype it up.

• Cody1174Cody1174 Member Posts: 271

Oh I c

• Darkor_hXcDarkor_hXc Member UncommonPosts: 209
    Originally posted by Cody1174

I noticed this game jumped to #2 on the mmorpg.com hype meter. Is there any specific reason?

Money...maybe.

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161

Well it just fell off the list again, so I don't think that's the case.

• NovaKayneNovaKayne Member Posts: 743

Definately got my attention and made me keep an eye on it.  The boards have degraded a bit over there of recent.  Mostly boring chatter by people upping their post count.

I was hoping a discussion on how faction wars could come about would take off but, I guess it was too High Brow for those wanting to just up post counts.

Not like I expected it to go into the game.

Say hello, To the things you've left behind. They are more a part of your life now that you can't touch them.

• psyconiuspsyconius Member Posts: 272

E3, Closed Beta on the horizon, and general awesomeness == GA is a winner :)

--
    psyconius Cthulhu
    Gothika Studios

• PeterPorkerPeterPorker Member Posts: 74
    Originally posted by Darkor_hXc

Originally posted by Cody1174

Money...maybe.

Thats my guess, it fell off the charts and soon to be off the planet.... This game has zero interest, I tried to get my clan into it whene i first came across it, because of its BF2 like squad based play.. But as I couldnt convince anyone to even try the game, I myself have lost interest.. now they are going after the only audience the have left to market too.. anti-fantasy players in hopes they can sell enough copies.. It wont come to be. As so the hype meter has fallen off as quickly as it was spammed

All kidding aside,
    Peter Porker

• KynmoreKynmore Member UncommonPosts: 66

I'm sure their No Elves video had something to do with it as well.

their agentsvselves.com promo site went live this week.

Brrrflp!

• UnionjackerUnionjacker Member Posts: 2

Knowing the Dev's the no elves campain was ment to solely to be funny. They're a funny group.

• gassiegassie Member Posts: 11

No elves video earned 10 from me :p