Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Want A Buddy Key??

digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

I got this email along with a buddy code...

if you want it send me an email to [email protected]

***Youll need to get your hands on a copy of the game to use the code***

Our gift to you!

During this time of holiday cheer, why not give someone the gift of EverQuest®II? Just forward this email to a friend and let him or her borrow your game discs to install EverQuest II.

The EverQuest II Buddy Program includes:
7-Day EverQuest II trial subscription
(new EverQuest II accounts only, no credit card required for activation)

• The buddy key printed below activates a 7-Day trial subscription to the EverQuest II world by installing the EverQuest II game from your friend's game CD or game DVD. The Buddy Key must be used before February 7, 2005. The account key provided can only be used once.

• In order to activate an account, the recipient of the 7-day buddy key will need to set up a Sony Online Station account by visiting https://www.station.sony.com or activate the trial subscription using a current Station Account if the recipient already has one.

• EverQuest II requires an Internet connection (which you are responsible for) in order to play.

• After the 7-Day trial period is over the EverQuest II trial account will become inactive. In order to continue playing EverQuest II, the recipient of the 7-day buddy key will need to purchase and install the game software and update their subscription account billing information with a valid credit card or an official SOE Game Card to pay the monthly, recurring subscription fee. If the recipient of the 7-day buddy key wants to then continue their adventures with their trial character or characters, they can register for their account using the same Station Account name they used with the trial offer.

That's not all though! During the 7-day trial, the buddy key recipient will also be granted full access Station Players, the official online service that connects players to the EverQuest II community. This web-based suite offers an array of features that give EverQuest II players incredible access to their characters and guilds by merging the game world with the World Wide Web, including such features as a free guild website, server community portals, class guides, news and forums, dynamic character info page and much more.

Happy Holidays from Sony Online Entertainment!

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

OK Gave It Away.

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Wow thats cool. I can let my step brother use it when I get the game so he wont have to pay another 50 bucks.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• Red_RiderRed_Rider Member Posts: 261
      To play after the 7 days, he still would have to buy the game.  It is a trial, not a free copy of the game.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea I have one also

Our gift to you!

During this time of holiday cheer, why not give someone the gift of EverQuest®II? Just forward this email to a friend and let him or her borrow your game discs to install EverQuest II.

The EverQuest II Buddy Program includes:
    7-Day EverQuest II trial subscription
    (new EverQuest II accounts only, no credit card required for activation)

• The buddy key printed below activates a 7-Day trial subscription to the EverQuest II world by installing the EverQuest II game from your friend's game CD or game DVD. The Buddy Key must be used before February 7, 2005. The account key provided can only be used once.

• In order to activate an account, the recipient of the 7-day buddy key will need to set up a Sony Online Station account by visiting https://www.station.sony.comor activate the trial subscription using a current Station Account if the recipient already has one.

• EverQuest II requires an Internet connection (which you are responsible for) in order to play.

• After the 7-Day trial period is over the EverQuest II trial account will become inactive. In order to continue playing EverQuest II, the recipient of the 7-day buddy key will need to purchase and install the game software and update their subscription account billing information with a valid credit card or an official SOE Game Card to pay the monthly, recurring subscription fee. If the recipient of the 7-day buddy key wants to then continue their adventures with their trial character or characters, they can register for their account using the same Station Account name they used with the trial offer.

image image

That's not all though! During the 7-day trial, the buddy key recipient will also be granted full access Station Players, the official online service that connects players to the EverQuest II community. This web-based suite offers an array of features that give EverQuest II players incredible access to their characters and guilds by merging the game world with the World Wide Web, including such features as a free guild website, server community portals, class guides, news and forums, dynamic character info page and much more.

Happy Holidays from Sony Online Entertainment!

image image

up for grabs !

• NamjaNamja Member Posts: 117
    See now this is the friendly EQ2 community I'm talkin' about! image

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Originally posted by Red_Rider
    To play after the 7 days, he still would have to buy the game. It is a trial, not a free copy of the game.

Cant he just use my copy of the game, we run on the same IP adress. So I would think they would let you.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    I have a extra key myself first pm here gets it.

I miss DAoC

• NickDieselNickDiesel Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Got one to give away as well...Send a message.

• NickDieselNickDiesel Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Mine is gone...