Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for anyone who has upgraded from $5 SL only to the full package.

eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Is there anyone here who has upgraded from an SL only sub ( the $5 a month one ) to the $9.99 all-in-one offer who had multiple months left on their original sub when upgrading?

If so, did it automatically pro-rate your current pre-payment to match the new payment?

I'm currently paid through the next 6 months at the $5 rate. So I want to make sure that those payments are going to automatically be applied to the new $14.95 a month charge that comes with the upgrade. If it's something where I'll have to bother with e-mailing Funcom to straighten things out, I'm not going to even bother upgrading then, as I'd rather stick needles in my eyeballs than deal with their "support".

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
-And on the 8th day, man created God.-

Comments

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

So 3 days with no response?

Shows how well that "8th Anniversary Special" is doing.

Guess I'll pass since noone else has apparently upgraded.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-

• twitch242twitch242 Member UncommonPosts: 177

Why ask here, doubt anyone even knows around here. AO have very active and good official forums why not use those ?

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414
    Originally posted by twitch242

Why ask here, doubt anyone even knows around here. AO have very active and good official forums why not use those ?

Maybe because their lame account page is fucked 90% of the time and their so-called "customer support", including Famine, haven't been able to enable my forum access in the 3 years I've had this particular account, so I can't post there. Does that help with your query?

And "very active and good" official forums? LOL

It's the same 20 people that have been posting for the last 2-3-4 years.