Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yaay...i've won.

So i've won a free month subscription for TCoS, but i really don't know how to use it. I mean, it says confirmed, i got the PM here and an e-mail and i claimed the prize. Am i going to get an e-mail with a key, or something like that? Because i have a free trial account for the game, but i don't think this site knows it and activated it :D

What do i do?

Comments

• rankor2rankor2 Member UncommonPosts: 115

Same here buddy. I'm checking my mmorpg messages and my email address but i have still not seen anything. I'm sure a key is on its way because it does say they'll contact soon. I just wish i knew when soon was.

• onelesslightonelesslight Member UncommonPosts: 161

I won the free month also, and confirmed it, but haven't gotten the message or code yet.  Hope they get back soon, there was another game on here (one of the 'grindfests') that I won some in-game money in, but never got any messages about it.  It didn't matter for that game, because I wasn't a player really, but my fiance and I like Spellborn so I hope I hear from them soon, before I level past the free part.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Acclaim is responsible for giving you the keys, not mmorpg.com. mmorpg/com just sends them the list of winners.

So, knowing Acclaims quick and efficient service:

Good luck.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• TheHistorianTheHistorian Member Posts: 30

As soon as we hear, I will let you know.

There will be no "code" we will simply activate your account for a month.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414
    Originally posted by TheHistorian

As soon as we hear, I will let you know.
    There will be no "code" we will simply activate your account for a month.

Then perhaps you'd better hop over and check your old e-mails, huh?

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/2852539#2852539

The contest ended the 16th of May.

That post by Admin was on the 21st of May.

I'm sure they've sent the list to you in the 18 days between then and now.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is that fine Acclaim efficiency I referenced earlier.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

Well i've lost my appetite for this game now so on to the next i guess. Just bought online gamer magazine in australia for $14.95aud(maybe $11usd?) and got Age of conan for free with it, good deal for a 30day trial and mag so here goes. Bye TCOS.

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636

I need directions on how to utilize my prize.

Originally posted by Theutus

I need directions on how to utilize my prize.

Hey mate, i went to the acclaim website and messaged support about it. just got an email back tonight asking me to contact them with my mmorpg account name to fix the problem. They said the winners had already received the  30day subscription but just like you, and others,  i did not receive anything information from acclaim about the subscription.

So, give the spellbourne/acclaim support a nice msg about it to try and get your prize. As for me i CNBF with that game now.

• NoraxeNoraxe Member Posts: 190

I never even recieved the cool mouse I won.

I'll send them an e-mail and see if they respond.

• NoraxeNoraxe Member Posts: 190

They did send me the mouse and a 30 day subscription.

Cool!

• DiddyKong42DiddyKong42 Member Posts: 3

I got the subscription and I guess I can only get to level 10, which takes about 6 hours. So they gave me an entire month of gameplay to get to level 10.

• arrowotwoodarrowotwood Member Posts: 66

If you have a subscription you can get beyond silly...